Chapter 11

Coraline immediately grabbed Phantom's hand and dragged him away from the dining room.

Just what the freak is this man thinking?!

When they reached the garden, she let go of his arms and cross her arms and glared at him. Phantom just smirked at her.

"Explain Phantom!" She shouted at him.

"Alright let me think first..... how about a no?" He said and then smiled. She smacked his arm at ang bruho parang mas natutuwa pang makitang galit siya! She was about to smack his arm again when he grabbed her wrist.

"What the—"

"Would've preferred it if you were scratching my arm instead of smacking it. That way, it would remind me of our first night together—" She immediately covered Phantom's mouth using her hands to stop him from talking. Sinadya talaga ng bruho na lakasan ang boses nito para marinig ng ibang tao!

Why is he acting like this?!

Her eyes widened at natanggal niya ang kanyang kamay mula sa bibig ni Phantom nang bigla nalang nitong dilaan ang kanyang palad.

"Phantom Nightray!" She shouted at him.

"What?" Phantom asked with an innocent smile plastered on his face.

As if he's really innocent, this man is one hell of a beast.

"I just want to introduce myself to your parents." Dagdag nito. She bit her lower lip.

"Why are acting like this Phantom?"

"Like what?"

"Like a brat! What are you doing here? Hindi mo sinusunod ang kontrata! We're supposed to just get married to please your parents and then get divorced after. Introducing yourself to my parents wouldn't do good to the both of us." She said to Phantom. Slowly, his playful expression changed. The smile on his face disappeared and his eyes darkened. Napa-atras si Coraline nang bigla nalang lumapit si Phantom sa kanya.

"Fuck the contract Coraline, you owe me so I decide what will happen."

Her eyes widened and suddenly, she's out of words to say. He's radiating intimidating aura. Is this the real him?

"ate Coraline, kuya Phantom, tita and tito are asking for the both of you to come in. Ano ba raw ang ginagawa niyo jan?" Napatingin siya sa kanyang gilid, nakatayo sa pintuan ay ang kanyang pinsan na si Estrelia. Kitang-kita sa mukha ng kanyang pinsan. She could also feel Phantom's eyes locked on her, parang wala itong pakialam na nasa tabi lang nila ang kanyang pinsan.

"P-Papasok na—"

"Go in first Estrelia, susunod lang kami." Putol ni Phantom sa kanyang dapat na sasabihin. Napatingin naman siya rito and heck, she's dang right about him just locking his eyes on her. Napalunok siya nang bigla itong ngumiti. It's a different kind of smile—it's kind of scary. Nakangiti kasi ito ngunit ang mga mata nito'y nananatiling nandidilim lamang.

She gulped again.

"Okay po." Estrellia said and entered the house.

Nahigit niya ang kanyang hininga nang bigla nalang hawakan ni Phantom ang kanyang batok at inilapit ang mukha nito sa kanyang mukha.

Their lips are just millimeters away from touching each other.

"My contract... my rules babe." He whispered in a sexy, husky voice.

Her eyes widened when he suddenly licked her lips and grinned. He let go of her nape and left her in the garden alone thinking what the freak just happened.