Chapter 8 - SPG

Coraline gasped and let out a soft shriek as Phantom pushed his shaft inside her. She heard Phantom let out a grunt when she scratched his back. He couldn't blame her, masakit iyong ginawa nito! Buong pwersa nitong itinulak ang pagkalalaki nito sa kanyang pagkababae.

She bit her lower lip and a tear fell from her eye. She sobbed when pain started to kick in.

"H-Hey..."

"Ang sakit!" Sabi niya rito tsaka niya hinampas ang balikat nito. Phantom gave her an apologetic look.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head and sighed.

"L-Let me adjust again. Nandito na e... ba't hindi pa ituloy?"

Phantom sighed and smiled. Nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata nang halikan nito ang kanyang noo. His kisses slowly made its way to her nasal bridge and down to her lips. He started kissing her and again, her lips danced with his lips. Hindi niya alam kung ano'ng meron sa labi nito't nawawala siya sa kanyang sarili. She's a virgin—kahit sa paghalik ngunit kapag hinahalikan niya si Phantom, para bang experienced na experienced na siya. Their mouth are dancing together in a hot, wet kiss that's making her lose her mind. He cupped her face and deepened the kiss.

Her eyes widened when Phantom bit her lower lip and pulled it before kissing her again. She gasped and Phantom took that opportunity to slid his tongue inside of her mouth. His tongue is playing with her tongue and tasting every-inch of her mouth.

Mabuti nalang at nakapag-toothbrush siya kanina habang naliligo siya!

"Y-You can move now." She said while gasping. Coraline saw the corner of Phantom's lips curl and she gasp again when he started moving. Napapikit siya sa sarap.

It's no longer painful, it stings but not painful. Ang sarap na actually.

She never imagined sex to be this delicious. She feels sticky and sweaty already ngunit wala siyang pakialam, she always thought that it was dirty back then, hindi niya alam na being dirty is a part of having sex—it adds thrill to the intercourse and she wants to it to be dirtier.

"Fuck. So fucking tight." Phantom whispered on her ears while moving. He hugged her and all of the sudden, his slow, sensual movements became fast.

Nagmamadali koya?

She moaned when he hugged her even tighter than earlier and buried his face on her neck. Hearing his heavy breathing and slow moans on her ears turns her on even more.

"S-Saglit lang." She said to Phantom ngunit hindi ito nakinig. She feels something building up inside her and it's uncomfortable. Parang gusto niyang maihi!

"P-Phantom, s-stop muna. Naiihi ako." She said to him but he didn't stop on moving. Nangunot ang kanyang noo nang marinig ang pagtawa nito.

"Oh baby, you're about to cum."

Mas lalong nangunot ang kanyang noo.

What is he talking about? Cum? What's that?

She opened her mouth and was about to ask Phantom about that when a moan escaped her mouth. Bigla kasi nitong ipinagpalit ang kanilang posisyon. She's already on the top of him.

Napatingin siya kay Phantom na nakatingin lang sa kanya with his eyes burning in lust. Nakagat niya ang kanyang labi nang bigla nalang itong nag-smirk.

Ba't ang hot?!

"Move baby."

"I-I don't know how."

Phantom chuckled. Hinawakan nito ang kanyang baywang at tsaka ito dahan-dahang gumalaw. She moaned.

God, she can feel his manhood on her lower stomach!

Napangiwi siya nang maramdamang masakit iyon. Phantom pulled away immediately.

"I guess I'm too big." He was about to pull out nang upuan niya itong muli.

"Wag mo akong bitinin Nightray!" She shouted at him. Nanlaki naman ang mga mata nito.

Dahan-dahan siyang gumalaw ulit. She made sure that his thing wouldn't hit that painful part again. Slowly, her body adjusted to his manhood inside her. Nakagat niya ang kanyang labi at napaliyad siya nang maramdamang muli ang sarap sa kanyang buong katawan.

She sexily bit her lips and placed her hand on Phantom's chest while moving above him.

"Fuck, you're such a bad girl Coraline."

She gasped when Phantom suddenly grabbed her waist and puished himself inside her and she swear! She almost passed out when he did that! Her eyes rolled backwards and she moaned very loud.

"P-Phantom!"

Phantom pulled her and hugged her. Nanlaki ang kanyang mga mata at nakagat niya ang balikat nito nang bilisan nitong bigla ang pag-galaw nito. He's slamming deep, hard and fast. She can hear their skins clapping together and the wet sounds of her v*gina echoed his room.

"Aaah!!"

"So fucking tight! Fuck! Fuck!"

Nahigit niya ang kanyang hininga nang bigla niyang maramdaman ang paghaplos ni Phantom sa kanyang pwet-an. His fingers are making circular motions on her b*tthole. He kept on doing his hand business while thrusting in and out of her.

It's awkward but it's alright, mas lalo pa nga siyang nagi-init sa ginawa sa kanya ni Phantom.

May hinalo ba 'to sa shower at bigla siyang nagkaganito?

She moaned again and again until the familiar sensation started building up inside of her stomach again. Gusto niya na namang maihi! Ano ba 'to?!

"P-Phantom naiihi na naman ako."

"Just come baby, just let it out." He whispered and licked my ears.

She moaned very loud when she felt that sensation getting stronger. Phantom kept on thrusting in and out of her very hard and fast. He kept on whispering beautiful yet dirty words on her ears while moving.

"Phantom... ahhh shoot!"

Her back arched and her eyes rolled upwards when she came. Akala niya'y tapos na si Phantom but he didn't stop on moving!

After a few hard, deep and fast movements, he made one last slam inside her and she moaned again when she felt a hot liquid filling up her insides. Napangiwi siya nang kagatin ni Phantom ang kanyang leeg.

"Fucking... shit..." He cursed under his breath.

Pagod na pagod na siya. Her whole body was shaking in pleasure and she felt like passing out. Gusto niya nang mahiga't matulog na lamang ngunit napasigaw siya nang bigla na lamang siyang buhatin ni Phantom at tsaka nito muling ipasok ang pagkalalaki nito sa kanyang pwerta.

"P-Phantom... what—"

"We're not yet done baby."

---

A/N: Feeling ko ma-p-private 'tong story na 'to dahil dito HAHAHA

NOCTURNALBEAST