Chapter 13

"S-Stop... I'm really tired Phantom..." Coraline said to Phantom, almost whispering.

Her body feels like hell. Para siyang nag-trabaho sa isang construction site with no breaks. She's already sore down there and she feels really sticky. Her wrists are still tied, she tried to remove it but Phantom stopped her from doing so.

He took her in many positions while doing the spelling thingy.

Diyos ko, ba't kasi ang haba ng pangalan ng lalaking 'to?!

Hindi niya na rin alam kung ilang oras na ang nagdaan, just by looking at the window, it's already dark and she's worried that her parents might catch them doing this kind of stuff.

"We're not yet done spelling my last name babe-" Phantom said to her. Kaagad niya itong sinamaan ng tingin.

Phantom chuckled and raised his hand in the air na parang nags-surrender ito.

"Untie me."

"Make me."

She glared at him again.

"Phantom pag ako nagkalagnat-" naputol kaagad ang kanyang pagsasalita nang bigla nalang nitong tinanggal ang tela mula sa kanyang kamay.

Ayon naman pala e, takot naman palang magkalagnat siya.

Coraline tried to stand up but failed. She feels so sore down there and her whole body is still shaking.

"You alright?"

Ang bruho, talagang nagtanong pa. She took her time to calm herself for a few seconds at tsaka siya tumayo. She made sure to cover her body using her blankets. Nakita niya namang nakangisi si Phantom sa kanya. She glared at him.

"Dang, you look great with that white blanket covering your body. You look like you're wearing your wedding gown already."

Kaagad nag-init ang kanyang pisngi sa sinabi ni Phantom. She bit her lower lip and immediately went to her closet to look for another outfit and underwear to use since Phantom ripped her shirt and panty earlier.

Gigil na gigil kasi ito, pwede namang mag-sex na hindi pinupunit yung damit at panty di ba?

She immediately went to the bathroom inside her room to wash up.

Nang matapos siya ay kaaagad siyang lumabas sa banyo. Napalunok siya nang nakitang nakahiga pa rin si Phantom sa kama fully naked with his captain standing high and proud. It's even twitching as if it's waving at her.

Pinulot niya ang kanyang punit na damit mula sa sahig at tsaka iyon itinapon kay Phantom.

"W-Wash up! Kukuha ako ng pamalit mo sa kwarto ni papa. Dapat pagbalik ko, tapos ka nang maligo." Phantom chuckled. Tinalikuran niya kaagad ito at tsaka dumiretso sa pintuan but the moment she touched the doorknob, Phantom spoke again.

"If I was you, I wouldn't do that." Phantom said to her. Nangunot ang kanyang noo.

"Bakit naman?"

"Hmm, you'll thank me if you won't open that door. If not, you'll be in trouble. Just saying. Stay here with me." He said while grinning. She let out a deep breath. Phantom is obviously just playing with her right now. Gusto lang nitong mag-stay pa siya rito but she won't do that. Her lower half is painful enough, ayaw niya nang mas lumala pa ang sakti non. Knowing Phantom, he'd seduce her right away if she decides to stay.

Binelatan niya ito at nginisihan tsaka niya ipinihit ang door knob at tsaka binuksan ang pintuan. Her eyes immediately widened in shock when she saw her parents staring directly in front of the door. Her mom, smiling from ear to ear and her dad, looking as mad as ever.