Chapter 1

My alarm went off as moaned. "Ugh I don't wanna get up today...I hate school!!" When 5 minutes passed I finally got up and went to the bathroom to fix my bad appearance. "Holy crap..." I said to my self. I started getting undressed and turned the water on. "Ahh that's better, nothing is better then this...." I said again to my self letting the hot water go down my dirty-blond or should I say dark green hair.

I finished taking my shower and got out, wrapping myself in a green towel. I suddenly had a back headache. I growled and said, "stupid headaches, why do I always get these....I mean, I never had these when I was little!" while holding my head. I grabbed a pill my friend gave me and took it with cold water. "Aw man I'm going to miss the bus...." I said sarcastically. My clock was off time but then took my phone out. "Oh...I got 20 minutes...until the bus...comes......Whatever..." I went in my room and got dressed in a green link outfit for girls. I didn't really care if I was made fun of. It never bothered me. As soon as I was done strapping the belts and putting my brown leather boots on, I jumped a bit noticing my computer was on 'Clever bot' "what the hell is it doing on clever bot?" I said out loud to my self. I walked towards my computer and someone said "hi"

CB: hi...
Me: uh who are you...
CB: BEN...
Me: What do you want...
CB: Sky.....
Me: how do you know my name!?
CB: you shouldn't have done that...

That's when my screen started turning black and white. Then it turned fully black with the words,

"You shouldn't have done that..."

Written in blood. I screamed noticing a hand coming out of my screen. What the hell is going on!?! I thought. I finally saw a head come out and another arm. The creepy looking guy pressed one of my keys turning on the song that I made "BEN drowned- remix" ((not really just in story!)) I fell on my butt while looking up at the guy who was making my TV leak water. I yelled at him. "WHAT THE F-" I stared at him for a second. "Wtf" I said looking at his clothes and hat. We were both wearing the exact same clothes?! wtf is wrong with me!!! I tried to ignore the guy standing infront of me. I can't move at all right now, all I'm doing is putting my head low not looking at his face.
"Hey, look at m-" he looked at me and saw that we had the same thing on. "What's your name..." He asked. I didn't reply to his answer and he pinned me down as I'm still in shock. "M-my name....I-is Sky...." I stuttered. Dang! I hate it when I stuttered!! He just chuckled.
"so...where are you going right now..." He grinned putting one of his sharp black claws under my chin making me look straight at him. "T-to m-my sc-" I started coughing really badly. "G-get off!!" I pushed him off and he rolled on his back. "HEYYY!!" He whined holding the Y. I started coughing up some blood and he handed me a pill. "Here" he said. I glared at him then took it and swallowed the pill with the water bottle I had on my stand.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine...but why are you here....and why did you help me?"

"Weeeell...." He scratched the back of his head not knowing what to say. "I don't know....I forgot? Eh-eh?" He laughed nervously. Something had to have stopped him from killing me. I thought for a moment when he broke the silence.

"So you like TLOZ?-

((The legend of Zelda, for you guys if you didn't know))

Cuz uh I do...mostly majora's mask..." He blushed a bit looking to the side without taking his 'eyes' off of me. "um I don't like it.....I LOVE IT!!" I sort of said out loud. To loud in fact.

"Hey Sky? Who are you talking to?"

"Oh! No one bro!!" I quickly pushed him in the bathroom while my brother Rage was trying to get in. "HOLD ON IM GETTING DRESSED!!!" I yelled at him making him stop jiggling the knob. "BEN you need to stay quiet!" I whispered to him quietly. "Yea, yea just go, babe..." He smirked swinging his sword on his finger. " I hate you..." I said still whispering. "No you don't" his smirk turned into a wide grin. " shut up.." I said blushing madly walking over to the door.

"Sky...Who are you talking to"

He said very serious while the door was cracked open.

"Nobody is here!! Gosh! Just let me get ready!!" I yelled closing the door on him. I felt something wet on my cheek. I touched it and looked up. Nobody. I looked at my fingers and I saw deep blood red. "Ughhh not again!" I yelled.

BEN's P.O.V

"This is boring....!" I said to....Sky? That's her name, right? Eh, who cares. Why did she leave me in the bathroom? I pulled out my phone and teleported in her computer to get out. I noticed she was brushing her hair. I climbed out of her TV but only noticing my leg got caught making me smash my face on the ground.

That made her spin around cautiously making her giggle a bit. Her giggles are kind of like a death giggle. I like it. As I was on my face she came over to me and lifted my head up. She kissed my forehead and smiled. "Are you ok big baby..." She laughed sweetly. "Yea yea just, help me up..." I said wrapping my arms around her neck. She pulled as hard as she could and my foot started showing more. She squinted and blood was leaking from her cheeks. WAIT, WHAT!! How is that possible!?!? Did Slenderman make her a CreepyPasta!?!? No he couldn't have. I blushed a bit looking how the blood rolled down her face. Huh, she's cute at this angle. No stop you came here to...to...UGH! She finally pulled my leg out making me fall on her kissing her lips. She froze and my hands were on both of her sides. I backed up quickly and We both blushed red. Damn it! But hey...I do think she cute.

"W-w-....WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?" She whispered-yelled at me. I grabbed my hat and she grabbed hers. We both had put our hats on. "I! I didn't mean to!!" I whisper-yelled while blushing. She giggled and kissed my nose. "It's ok...I forgive you..." She smiled politely and Calmly. Inside of her was someone jumping and screaming like a FANGIRL.

I think She loves me....

!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!
Hi this is Sky!! And I wanted to tell you that I'm a beginner so tell me what to change or I'll read it again and make changes. THANKS GUYS!! I love all my followers!! XD don't take that the wrong way guys!