Shooting at the school

We waited and waited for our classes to start, the bell didn't go off but the speakers came on.

"Attention students of SlenderCollege! There has been shooting around the school...please stay in your rooms while we find these people. Thank you, children." Mr.Slender said on the speaker.

BEN was half asleep on my lap while I played the Xbox 1, sometimes stroking his hair. He finally fell asleep and I moved his hair from his eyes. I kissed his cheek and started to play again.

"Knock! Knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Benny!"

"Uh, benny who?"

"Benny where are you!?!" BH joked. I laughed and moved BENs head off my lap laying in front of him while he sleeps. I was currently playing assassins creed-black flag. Rather stay here and play games.

My 3DSXL was on so that, if Silver wanted to come over and which he did. Jane, Toby, BRVR, Jeff, BEN, me, EJ, Nina, Sally and all of my other pasta friends decided to come over and help watch each other.

They all were quiet for BEN. They noticed he had been up ever since last night. Some were whispering, some brought tons of food and organized it in our fridge and cabinets. I was happy that they did.

We all decided to watch "The Purge" and we all said the warning part and laughed since we all, literally, said all of it. BEN had woke up and the lights went out. BEN was holding me and Sally was cuddling next to Jeff. He didn't mind for once.

Sally was just visiting all of us from "Slenders Main Office" because Slender said she had to pick a room, which she picked mine. 'Well, at least she's sweet...and, adorable!' I said in my mind and smiled. Everyone was on the couch and I was laying across all of them since this was my dorm first.

At the end of the couch was Jeff and Sally, which I put my head on Jeff's lap. He still didn't mind. He just sat there watching all the fire and gore there was, he was sort of laughing at all the parts.

"That laugh tho!" I said looking up at Jeff. He laughed even harder and everyone started to laugh with me and him. We heard a gun shot outside the door and we all got up. Jeff grabbed me and Sally and put us behind him, which I thought was cute, and let sally hug my leg.

Jeff had opened the door a little to see BH on the counter, well she was inside though. He opened it more and heard a scream, he then slipped through the door and said hold the door close. "When I knock 3 times at different angles, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR...." He said and ran to the scream.

We waited and waited until we heard the 3 knocks. We quickly opened it and Jeff rushed in and closed it. He was breathing heavily with this guy.

It was.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CCCLLIIIIIIFFF HHHAAANNNGGGEERRRR!!!
LOL you gotta wait now! MUHAHAHAHHA!! Omfg I sound like Jeff right now...