Guys periods...XD

We were all asleep. Sound less. Nothing to be heard. It was in the middle of the night and BEN decided to sleep by me again. I moved his arm from my waist and got up. I waited for about a minute for my legs to wake up, then I got up and went out the room doors.

I sneaked to Lost Silvers room and I had to hid because there were guards everywhere, so that no one can leave at night.

If you wanted to leave, you had to ask Mr.SlenderMan for permission to leave this school. No one did the last few years where other kids, or should I say pastas, went here.

I sneaked down the halls and made sure no one was looking or somewhere near me. I knocked on Silvers door and it opened a bit. I opened the door a bit more. "Silver? Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Y-yea....well, I-I was...."

"Oh, um sorry silver, may I come in....I really don't want to get caught by the guards..!!" I whispered again.

"Yea, c-come in...." He said looking at the door that was now open. I came in and closed the door again, this time I fully closed it. "Um, hey silv" I said standing and covering my exposed arms. I only had a tank top with shorts black shorts on. I wouldn't come in of I had only my underwear. That would be embarrassing for me.

He stood up and floated near me. He had the unknown all over him like they were his protecters, and he had arms. Wait....what?! When did he get arms? I thought he had no limbs? Ah never mind that.

I thought in my mind. He had put a black and silver blanket around me, making me warmer he sat next to me. "Thank you silver...." I said very lowly, almost like a guy's voice.

"Y-your welcome S-Sky!" He said happily but still sounding sad. I was falling back asleep so I stood up and opened his window. I sat on the little couch, which was attached to the window, and hummed "the darkness" ((-lost silver)) then I started to sing very gently.

"~Sing to me the songs of the darkness, farewell to heaven my friend, come to me burrow your sorrow, temptation the wind-man said~"

Silver had heard me and said, "that s-should be your c-catchphrase....it sounds, R-really cool t-to have...." He blushed a bit of how I sung the little phrase.

I giggled at him. "Yea! That sounds nice...!" I smiled and yawned. I stood up and stretched. "I think I'm going to go to bed....good night Silver...." I said and kissed his cheek as a little gift for being there whenever I needed him. He blushed and shook it off. "N-night Sky...." He said to me and went back to bed. I got out of his room and closed the door silently. I snook between guards by throwing things across the room making a noise, but not waking anyone up. I went back in my room and stumbled off to close the door. BEN awoke and saw that I wasn't in bed. He didn't do anything and quickly closed his eyes, while I walked back to the bed and laid even closer to him then before. He smirked and slipped his arm around my waist like a rattle snake on its prey. He then fell asleep while I did the same.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up from a yelling BEN and a yelling Jeff. "Shut uuup...." I groaned. Jeff snarled at me and I snapped. I got up from my bed and grabbed his neck pushing him on the wall. "Don't you EVER snarl at me Jeffery"

"Don't call me that b-"

"HEY! Don't you fucking talk to my girl like that....I'll rip your head off..." BEN said glaring at him. They both had a little glaring time, but eventually came to different sights. BEN grabbed my arm softly and went out the room to the showers. I simply laughed as he chuckled.

"What? I'm going to see you sooner or later~" he cooed.

I blushed a blush mankind has not discovered the blush yet. "This is....new" I said and "groaned" in pain as if I was hurt. BEN saw this and looked at me.

"You ok Sky?" He said.

I shook my head in "pain".

"T-Turn around..." I muttered to him.

"Uh ok..." He simply turned around not knowing what was coming for him. I grinned and jumped on his back. He huffed and lifted me up.

"Well geez, you could of told me you wanted a ride from the sexy beast from the circus...." He cooted again. I blushed at him once again. I laughed and he went towards the showers and went to the handy-cap secretly.

~~TIME SKIP~~

We both were walking back to our room while Jeff was standing at the door.

"Hmm....2 1/2 hours in the shower....are you kidding me BEN...." He chuckled and went back into the room. I blushed a deep shade of red and knew what it meant.

"Hey Sky," he grabbed my hand and walked in the room. "Don't let him get you..." He winked and sat down on his bed waiting for the classes to start.