Meeting The Shy Lost Silver

((WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! THIS SONG IS VERY STRONG!! IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE "11" DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!! THANK YOU!!))

We all had fun last night. Jeff being a retard and BEN being a weirdo about gaming technology that no one understands, but me and BEN get it, a lot. I sat up from my bed, ready for this creepy school to start. The teacher or whatever forgot to introduce me to everyone but I guess he forgot. That's great. I'm not "that" social around people. Unless there like me and understand me like my new Friends. They get me and I get them.

~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~

I saw this one kid sitting alone in the cafeteria. I picked up my lunch and sat next to him. But one thing was shocking, he had no limbs. It was terrifying until I said, "you must be lonely...oh and hello fella, my name is Sky!" I said happily.

"I-I'm L-Lost Silver....but j-just call m-me S-Silver...." He simply did a "smile" as best as he could. I awed at that and seen that he probably needed a hug. I did. I gave him a warm hug and he rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and backed away. "Well it's nice to meet you Silver! You know what? You can come and join my friends! It's the least I can do to for you Silver" I kept smiling.

"U-umm...a-are you s-s-sure....?" Silver said innocently.

I nodded in response. I took his tray and lead him to the table. He sat next to me and I started to take a bite of my sandwich. Everyone greeted them selves to Silver and he told them his name. They all nodded and we all had fun with Silver. I think I saw a little happiness, a smile, on his face. I was really happy.

~~~~~TIME SKIP- NIGHT TIME~~~~~

I sat on my bed. Yawning as BEN came over and sat down next to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back tiredly. I laid down as he just stayed sitting up. He eventually laid down next to me, looking at my eyes as I did the same. I moved a strain of hair from his eyes and he grinned, showing his very horrifying sharp teeth. I smiled and turned around letting him wrap me up in his arms. I fell into a deep sleep.

.....With him this time.....