Jeff being a retard!

((I didn't really know what to call this chapter so yea! Jeff apparently likes to wear some things of mine.....👿👿👿 ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all awoke from our sleep except for BEN and Jeff. "Guys wake up! We're going to th-"

"No" Jeff said.

"Ugh make it a hour! I'm sleeping" BEN said pretending to snore.

"You guys better listen to the girl, you don't want to upset her, I'm not joking...." BH said.

They both got up lazily, shirtless. I turned to the door and grabbed BH's arm and walking out the door. "We'll be waiting in the, cafeteria" I blushed a bit of green and BH nudged my shoulder giggling. "What..."

"Your blushing!" BH whispered/yelled.

"Oh come on! Let's just go!" I said walking down the halls, following everyone else to breakfast.

((BEN's P.O.V))

The girls had walked out and I looked at Jeff. We both shrugged and got dressed. Jeff had grabbed one of sky's bra's and put it on his bare chest. He acted like her in a girly voice. Sort of.

"oh no! I'm a unicorn!! Sorry BEN! I belong with the ponies! NAYY!!" Jeff said.

Me and Jeff started cracking up falling on the floor laughing our asses off. It was sort of mean but hey! I have to agree that it was funny. Jeff had pulled on the bra noticing something bigger then his chest. "She got some-"

"JEFF!!" Sky screamed. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY CLOSET!!" She kept screaming but blushing at the same time. I found it amazing and hot at the same time.

((Sky's P.O.V))

I was really mad at Jeff, Though, Inside I was sort of laughing. I mean. I "never" in my life, saw "Jeff The Killer", "wear my bra's".

((Lol if you read it again it spells out- "never - wear my bra's - Jeff The Killer" XDXDXD))

I ignored all the laughing and crossed my arms giving him a glare. He tried to take off / unhook my bra but failed. He took his knife and ripped the bra off of him. "Your lucky...I would of broke one of your "precious" killing knives" I said not sounding so funny or happy. He simply glared and said "NO!! NOT MY BABIES!!" he then got a shirt In a hurry.

"Uh, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria" BEN said walking out, quite in a rush.

"Let's just go before you ruin my beautiful face" Jeff said walking out of the room. Jinxter and BH was already down there. I started to follow the boys angrily.

My eyes started to bleed again but I just ignored it. We got to the cafeteria and started to eat breakfast. I got waffles like what BH had and Jeff got the same as BEN except the drinks. They both had a burger with fries and whatever else they like.

Then we just talked and laughed with EJ, BEN, me, BH, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, jinxter, ticci toby, Nina, Jane and even a lot more.

I think I made more, new friends.....