First day of college with the pastas?

I sat up and saw BEN sleeping on the ground. I think we both fell asleep yesterday. I blushed as I saw his shirt on the side of my bed. My parents were going to come before I go off to college. So yea- "MY PARENTS ARE COMING!!!!" I screamed waking BEN up. "WHAT HAPPENED!!" He was already standing up with his sword out. "BEN! You need to look more h-" I heard my door bell ring and heard my dads voice. "Hey Sky! Sweetie! Can you open your door!? It's your parents!!" My step dad said. "Oh...." BEN said putting his sword back into my tv. I giggled as he reached my tv but started staring at his abs. "Like something you see..." He smirked. I blushed. "NOO!!" I shook my head a millions of times but then got dizzy. I fell backwards and he caught me. "Wow...you ok?" I looked at him but then stood up more. "Uh y-yea, just got dizzy for a second" he chuckled but then I noticed he was in different clothing and his eyes were there. ((How I see him!)) They were green with a hint of blue in them like how my eyes were but they would usually change color depending on my mood. Right now my eyes were blue-green. "Sweetie are you home!?" I snapped out of my daydream and saw BEN waving his hand over my face. "Sorry, uh COMING!!" I ran downstairs and BEN followed me with out asking. I opened my door and there was dad and mom. "Uh s-sweetie who is this guy?" "Mom, dad this is my-" I was cut off by BEN. "I'm her Boyfriend...." He said putting a arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I giggled and looked up at him. I glared a very deathly glare that he just laughed off. His laugh was a sweet laugh. Not evil laugh. Nope. I smiled at my parents and dragged them in. "Mr, you better not touch her of even think hit her or then we're going to have a problem-" "DAD!!" "What! He needs to know!" "It's ok, I understand mr and mrs Surgeon" BEN said in his sweet but dark, raspy voice that every girl would pass out just about now. My parents sat on the couch and my mom started to tear up.

"Aw man don't cry"

"hey! If it makes you feel better I'll make a cake!!"

BEN said happily. I nodded and smiled at him. He kissed my cheek and went to the kitchen to make the cake.

" I'm going to miss you sweetie"

my mom said hugging me. I was really going to tear up right now but I excused myself and went in the kitchen. I smacked BEN across the face but then kissed him sweetly. "That was for saying your my boyfriend and that was for playing along" BEN had kissed back and smiled as he rubbed his cheek. "You didn't have to hit so hard..." He said still rubbing his cheek. I kissed his cheek and the pain went away. I think.

The cake was done in a matter of 20 minutes and he had put just green frosting on the cake. I think he likes green to much. I went out in the hall way and saw my parents by the door. They kissed my forehead and gave me a huge hug. "You know what, I think that boy really deserves a girl like you sweetie" my step dad said in a whisper tone. BEN started singing in the kitchen which me and my parents started laughing silently trying not to laugh to hard. BENs voice was REALLY hot to me.

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it-"

He kept singing until he came out with the cake. It was all colorful with rainbow blood and 3 rainbow shots that I had kept as a few of my weapons in my room. "Oh my gosh..." BEN set the cake on the table and had cut pieces of cake without making a mess. I hugged him and kisses him. "thank you BEN!" I smiled really happily. He smiled but when he did his razor sharp teeth showed. He stopped smiling for a bit then his teeth changed into a straight, white smile. My parents looked at each other then grabbed BEN. "W-what are you going to do with him!?" My parents looked at each other again. "We just want to see something..." They grinned and I ran at BEN. His hands were cuffed up in front of him and I broke them off. My parents had held me back but then I just lost it after I heard him yelp with a shot on his back full with a medicine that would put you in pain for a few minutes. He looked at me in pain as his eyes began to bleed. My parents just laughed at this. "STOOOPPPP!!!!!" I screamed out loud in a demonic voice. My hair turned green and I was in a straight jacket that had your arms go out with red glowing eyes. My mouth was cut open but the sides were all stitched up. I had surgery shots in my hands full with colorful blood. BEN looked at me and got out of my parents grip. The pain had gone away a long time ago and he just looked at me. I wasn't stable. I needed to kill someone! "LET ME GO!!" I demanded. My hair was short but all covered in a lightish-dark green. I then got loose and hugged BEN. "Don't you ever touch him you understand..." I said to my mom and dad. "You need to go to a different college" was all they managed to say. "Why!" "Because you can't control you anger-" "I'll go with her!!" BEN said looking at them. "I'm going to send her in a pasta college, maybe you'll understand BEN" they had eaten the cake BEN made and hugged me then they left. BEN helped me pack my bags and I put them in his neon green Lamborghini that I simply loved. I'm only 18 and I'm going to college. Is that bad or is it normal? Haha. I was thinking to my self when BEN had kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We were inside my room when I kissed him.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~((<- I'm evil! MUHAHAHA!! ))

I arrived at the humongous college and went inside. All I saw was monsters and scary looking people with no limbs! WTF Is this place!! I said in my mind. "Sky...you just go in your room while I- uh register you in" BEN said looking at everyone. Some of the monsters walked up to BEN because he was in his human form. As he walked he started turning into his normal self. His eyes were gone and some girls thought he was cute. The monsters just walked off noticing he was one of them. "Welcome creepypastas to the slender college!! I will announce who the new girl is at lunch, so just unpack your bags and settle down for awhile. You may stay in your room or just travel around the place. Welcome to slender college!!" Said the announcer with a bit of static in his voice.

I new this was going to be a long day.

>~<>~<>~<UPDATED IT>~<>~<>~
Hello guys! I know I only posted my first chapter but here's the second chapter!! As I go on...I'm going to publish my chapters one by one! ENJOY MY LITTLE PASTA MONSTERS!! Yes that's what I'm going to call you! BYE!! 😷💉