My Fear Of This Nightmare

I woke up still in BENs arms. I smiled and turned to him. He grinned a horrifying grin at me. He got on top of me and had said,

"You shouldn't have done that, my love..."

Then all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I screamed loudly. The room was all dark, so dark I could only see BEN stabbing me with his sword.

I grabbed the sword and put a harsh grip on the blade, making my hands bleed. I was going to die...I can't do anything.

~~~REAL WORLD~~~

BEN woke me up worried and scared half to death. I was choking and breathing heavily. I awoke from my nightmare.

"SKY!! WHATS WRONG!!!" He said putting a hand on my head. "Woah! Your burning up Sky!"

"W-where are the bandages!" I said holding my stomach while watching it bleed.

"What d-do you mean!?" He said turning on the cold water, soaking a mini towel.

"I need the b-" I looked at my stomach. Nothing. No blood, nor a sword sitting on my weak body. "N-never mind..." I said running my hands over my stomach.

"Your not p-"

"No!"

"Oh my Zalgo! I thought that's what you meant, but I said that because we never h-"

"BEN!! Stop!" I laughed nervously. I could still feel the pain in my stomach. But I know for sure I'm NOT pregnant. NOT THIS GIRL.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I was eating lunch by myself when silver came and sat over by me.

"H-hey....um..w-what's wrong, S-Sky? I-if I m-may ask?"

"N-nothing...." I said and pushed my tray farther from me. I was not hungry after what had happened in my dream. I felt like someone was ripping open my stomach.

"H-how come y-your not e-eating?"

"I-I'm just not hungry..." Tears rolled down my face while I had no expression. He looked at me. I quickly wiped my eyes and sat up.

"S-Sky, W-What's wrong w-with you t-t-today?"

"I couldn't sleep, well, more like I couldn't wake up without screaming and burning up...." I whispered to him. Looking into his fragile eyes. I snapped. I stood up and ran as fast as I could, back to my normal room where Jeff, BEN, Jinxter, BH and me stay at.

They were all staring at me while Silver chased me down the halls and everything. BEN was about to go after me when Jeff calmed him down.

"Give her some space bro..."

"But I have to- She's my- ARGH FINE!!" BEN sat down madly. The table cracked and his red irises were dancing like he was about to lose it. He did. Just like me. BEN growled very loudly that everyone froze, but not Jeff.

BENS P.O.V

"BRO!! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! D-" that's when I grabbed his neck. I didn't want to hurt him, but I couldn't control myself. He grabbed my hand and cut my wrist with his knife.

I yelped and let go of his neck. He was breathing heavily. It also started to thunder outside. I glitched down the halls, standing infront of the door to our room. I was about to open the door, but noticed it was already cracked open. I heard sobbing and the loud cracking of the window.

As I got out of this madness, I walked around the room trying to find Sky.
"Sky...come out...please...I want to know what's wrong....I'm worried about you Sky!" I said waiting for an answer. She stood up, all beaten and very sad. She ran to me and gave me the most biggest hug she'd ever givin me.

I hugged her back. She looked up at me, with puppy dog eyes that made me start to tear blood.

"P-Please tell m-me, that you, w-would never, h-hurt me....p-please....I l-love you B-BEN, I don't want you to h-hate me!"

She said really sadly. I started to tear up more letting the blood roll down my face. "I will n-never hurt you S-Sky...even if it hurts me to p-protect you...." She started to sob more.

"I-I promise I will n-never hurt you e-either......benny......" She was now calming down and I was already calmed down.

I love her, and she loves me...nothing will break my chains to stop loving her....ever....