4. Doubt

Previously on "Guiding Lights..."

"Wait, (Y/N)?"

After months since Captain Levi's death, (Y/N) discovers that the decease from her manga series (Attack on Titans) Revive in her universe but with some sort of amnesia from their past lives. For awhile now, Jean has been visiting his late best friend,Marco Bott, as of Being able to still access both world through the key given by Marco to (y/n).

However, (Y/N) finally see's her love again as a pizza guy as Hange contradicted but he wasn't the same as before.

"Levi...I'm your girlfriend."

It felt like a rift was in between the pair , feeling like the universe was against her and (Y/N) was torn by  how he had no memory of her or their relation. More or less their relationship to one another was not genuine as Levi treated their relationship as more of a duty than  a love.

"When I do get better, tell me everything."

Levi's recovery only results in his girlfriend from keeping his true background and past from him, afraid that it'll be too much to handle even though she explained to deceased members about their past when they were in their original worlds.

How will she tell him once he recovers?  Even in her book, Levi appeared to be the clean freak he was as for her teaching him simple life lessons, excited to tell her new best friend ,Marco Bott, about Levi's return, afraid to witness her love to fall  for his former partner once again.

Still avoiding the truth to be spilled, Levi becomes more agitated by not knowing what his life was like before and knew she had the key to his past; Bribing the girl to show no affection towards her until he was told the truth, causing her to be dejected from his impatience...

...Impatience grew within (Y/N) just because she wanted her relationship to be like before - magical but only receiving a heavy burden. Avoiding him at all cost but he read her like a book, towering over her...despite his height.

The lovers try to recreate their first date- their first kiss.

The world denied their wishes.

"(Y/N!) Someones at the door for you!" She could hear his voice fade away...

(Y/N) Questioned and recollected her thoughts despite all her friend being occupied . "...Unless its..."

"(Y/N!)" Petra called out as (y/n) opened the door with Oulo behind her with his usual, fake stoic stare.

Fear stated in her face. For once, she was fearful of Levi's past comrades who stood in front of her, reunited with their captain...Levi was reunited with the girl who he had originally fell for.

"Hello? (Y/n) are you okay?!" Petra questioned worryingly as her new friend looked pale as a ghost. Oulo looked up to Levi, studying his face carefully as if he was an old friend.  "Well, Is she okay or not! We haven't got all day you know!" Oulo mocked Levi's voice just like how it was before before they were slaughtered by the female titan.

(Y/n) eventually swallowed the tension down her throat, available to speak once again. "I'm sorry guys!" She plastered a weak smile on her face, apologising for her odd reaction as she invited the pair into her house, panicking as she plays with the hem of her sleeve.

"Why did you let them in?" Levi questioned her as he hugged her from behind, whispering huskily in her ear as her face became coloured from shyness and affection. "I thought you weren't going to show any affection to me," (Y/n) huffed whilst her love was still attached to her, agitated by how she made tiny, small messes when making his black tea...