7.Broken Memories

*"I think there's more to his 'death' than we all know..."

Glazed and burnt - a dainty lie began to shatter. Armin's eyes begun to widen, stunned by the accusation, similar to (y/n)'s as the brunette and her stood face to face to one another, studying the new topic that had blossomed into their minds.

"See Armin! I wasn't the only one, Eren please explain!" (y/n) scoffed.

"You both are going crazy! Eren you've been beating yourself over this FOR MONTHS!" Armin exclaimed, frantic about how his friends were revising on a subject which they had no clue about - nevertheless, they're so intrigued about Levi, they would do anything to find more evidence about his so called death. However, sweat fell from the blonde's forehead, eradicated by all the new information thrown at him. Jean just stared at the cat eyed boy, awaiting for his answer.

"Oi you suicidal blockhead! Say something then. The captain died,came into (y/n)'s world and lost his memory did he not?!" Jean erratically spewed out, receiving a furrowed frown from his comrade.

"Well when you left your room to go see Commander Erwin, the captain just peered over me and... I don't know how but if he did forget his memory like you said well...

Look Jaeger, do not go against your superiors...

...How did he remember my last name or if he was superior than I was?"

Astonished by Eren's statement, (y/n) eyes glistened with hope but a disquiet cavity left her unsettled by his words also by Armin's erratic behaviour - Why was he so jumpy about the topic?

"Forget that! How was he able to enter the portal...(Y/n), Marco was dead and he's now stuck in your world so this might sound crazy but maybe Levi isn't-"

"-I need fresh air and please don't follow me. I'll be okay," the foreign girl croaked, a little light headed from what Jean was about to say. She took herself outside onto the HQ's roof, allowing herself to drink the fresh sense of cotton and pollen - sneezing hysterically due to her hay fever blossoming chaotically. "Shit, I forgot I had an allergy...Hm.' She bubbled to the thought, placing herself to sit on the edge of stony walls, falling into the melodies of the aura dancing along the wind, adoring the scenery beyond the walls where endless streams of springs swam alongside the lush embers of sage sprouting from the soil, where ancient oaks aged forever... The ocean was missing though...Oh how these people didn't know how beautiful the stars reflected against the stunning, calm mirrors of the ocean...

"Do you want to go in the water?" She asked.

He didn't respond but he got up and grabbed her hand.

"Come with me."

The water was cold, making him hesitate to go. She tried tugging on his hand.

"Come on, we'll only go up to the knees!" She exclaimed giggling as he stepped in; his legs adapting to the temperature of the water and as cold as it felt - it seemed to reduce his stress, liking the feeling of water on his legs...

"...but not until You kiss shorty here!" Hange nodded towards him.

"So basically, you're saying that you're not going back home?..."

...(Y/n) sighed helplessly, watching the stars starting to veil over the canvas. She remembered the days when jealousy struck Levi every time Chris breathed in her direction- not knowing that he was gay. The days where Hange would always accuse (y/n) and Levi about having feelings for one another...

"...but not until You kiss shorty here!"

"So basically, you're saying that you're not going back home?..."