11. Severed Smiles

"See Eren? It wasn't so bad was it?..."

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS Kinda LONG SO GET READY FOR THE JOURNEY TO SUPERMARKET SO WE CAN FIND LEVI'S DAD!*

Rays of the sun reflected off the sand between their toes as they were trampled on. The shore swayed its way to comfort the paining grains. The sky blossomed from a cooling azure to a blended crimson as the flaming star begun to reflect its presence within the water's mirror, soaking up its tangerine spillage...

(Y/n) stood besides Eren as she lures him into one of the fantasies he and Armin have been dreaming of since they were kids. Jean and Marco chased one another across the flood, splashing each other playfully as they were drenched by the waters sullen emotions.

Tick tock, tick tock- the phone buzzed! - Revealing the time to be 7:34PM, alarming (Y/n) to remember as she shouts:

"Hey guys, we gotta get to the aquarium by 8:30-ish, so we'll be leaving soon," making sure her friends were ready as the bunch could be a handful to be on time, but she wanted to make sure that they were having fun. Making sure that Eren and Jean were having fun as if it was their last time seeing her before they left back to their own, destructive world.

"The water feels kinda... wet?" Eren confusingly states as he swirls the mixture to ripple, satisfied to see how many people were free to roam a land so open and dangerous. Afraid to ponder deeper into the water as Aquaphobia ( A fear of drowning or anything related to water) drowns him in doubt. The brunette couldn't help but back away a little from the depths of the ocean and back into the shallow shore.

"Eren of course the waters wet silly! Why did you back away?" The (h/c) girl follows as she returns back to dry land, curious but aware about why he retreated.

"I...I don't know. It feels like a dream but without Armin. I feel guilty (Y/n)..." Eren sulked as he plonked down onto the sand.

"And why's that?"

She questioned, gazing into the depths of his teal ocean eyes, wanting to support the friend next to her as she placed a reassuring palm upon his heavy shoulders, releasing a deep breath as his lips begun to reveal his anxiety.

"I feel so awful! G-guilty because this was Armins dream and i'm spending it with three other people who aren't him!" Eren spilled as he shut his eyes tight, clenching onto the grains of gold whilst the devil's flame caramelise his exposed, tanned skin, forcing (Y/n) stay silent.

Of course, she already knew from the early chapters of the manga that the fantasies he had dreamed about, were with Armin but...

It felt as if it was disappointing to hear Eren's words. Her (e/c) orbs laid upon the sun as it reflects its luminance, exposing how her skin became golden. Her glistening hues becoming diamonds. Her slightly wet (h/c) threads flowing against the breeze as she watches the sun fall to its defeat...

'Guilt...Then why do I feel so guilty then...'

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" A strange but familiar voice called out to the (Y/n). Catching her attention as she bought a strong smile to her face immediately, pouncing her body back to her feet as she threw her arms around the protagonist of Dark Shines.

"R-rachel, I haven't seen you in forever - how are you?"She gleefully questions as her friend reflects a smile back at (Y/n), who seemed awfully happy to see her as well.

"I'm Good (N/n), how are things at work? God, I haven't seen you in forever! How are things with Levi then?!I've missed you so much!" Her arms throw themselves around the delicate girl ,however,Rachel's voice became monotone as the question begun to silence the surroundings around (Y/n)....