ONE SHOT SPECIAL 1/2

*This is just a fun little special for now! It has no relevance to the story whatsoever, so whilst I'm making this shot, i'll be watching and catching up with aot so chapter 13 has some more finer context! - ALSO to clarify with the main story line - all cadets are indeed OLDER than 18 and is based off the high school spin off anime! so dw! You won't be catching a case ;)*

Raven dawns slumber, as neon elections begin to line up, burning up flashing orbs, shining so high against these silent nights as peace lazes about these hollow forest, away from the chaotic static laying so far behind. Sharing his common warmth against her sweet smile, watching the stars as the wondered what story each light held...

The stoic captain was so delighted  to meet with (Y/n) and her everlasting warmth once again...

However, that wasn't the case for Levi.

......

...

"..Shut the hell up you idiots. Don't you have anything better to do?"

Levi moans, aggravated by the tremendous, loud howls of excitement that escaped every, childish mouth - or in this case:

Every high schoolers.

"WE'RE FINALLY AT THE CARNIVAL!"

"Who the hell invited them, (Y/n)?!" Levi pouts, irritated as he takes a hold of (Y/n)'s palm. Trails of strawberries traced along the cheeks of both Levi's and the girl he was going to call his by tonight.

Interlocking his fingers with her soothing touch, made him feel at ease; Tranquil waves summon at his will as her (e/c) stars gazed at his dull, lifeless ones, but to (Y/n)...

They shined brighter than all the angelic soldiers in the sky tonight.

....

...

.....

"Cheer up Levi~ It'll be alright! I'm sure the first years won't bother us-"

"(L/n)-Senpai! (L/n)-Senpai! Can you come with me on the rollercoaster - please!" Squeals of begs trickled down, leaving (Y/n) startled by their unexpected enthusiasm. Armin groped onto her arm, shivering in fear  as Jean teased:

"Awww - look at Armin acting all emotional! Are you sad because Ackerman-Senpai took your futon~"

Instantly a fist swung at the horse face's head aggressively - leaving a huge, burning lump to rise as he caresses his own head for comfort from the ail gushing through his nerves.

(2nd person)

"Ow!"

"Jean! You can't keep saying that to Armin... You're going to hurt his feelings. Lets go Armin - I'll buy you a meat bun." You scold Jean as you reek the back of his head, dragging Armin as you begin to walk over to the food stations, leaking with flavour, but...

You left Levi alone with the first years.

------

"Armin - are you feeling okay now?" Offering a hand filled with steam, from a luscious, juicy meat bun!

You let out a staggered smile to your underclassmen - hoping to receive one back. Fortunately, a bright warm smile escaped his ocean eyes (No fairrrrr~) as a the pampered, cherry futōn hugged him tightly.