13. Faltering melodies.

Phased, falsified, fevered - the moonlight dances along this broken melody; perfecting its every spin upon riled chords. Dazzling stars dimmed within her (e/c) optics, no longer shining with a purity (Y/n) once pursued.

Her raven love faltered, losing all momentum to speak aloud of the present, malfunctioning by the situation ahead; finally understanding his perfected lies, seeping within every soulless breath she took...

"You didn't die Levi!...

You never was killed on that day and you watched me be torn severally over those months.

You didn't die but lied to me for all these months!"

Levi stayed frozen, unable to budge a single member of his body, shocked by a truth that lied in his possession.

How could such a deteriorated lie become wildly out of control? Though captured in the hands of the one he loves most...

How was Levi meant to lie when it already laid in her shattered eyes?

"...Silence huh? Tch. I should have known there was something off about you," (Y/n) growled, only to let her bottled tears evaporate into smoky flames, heading off through the door, to escape her false reality but paused by the wings of freedom.

"Get the hell out of my way. I'm done being the nice girl that's always being pushed about. Crying for all these months when you were gone AND even when you were around, but it didn't help either of us, did it now?

Did you think your damn secrets really wouldn't be exposed at one point?

Tch, could I blame you though? I'm not surprised that you don't care - After all you were raised in the hands of a ruthless bastard!-"

"That's enough (Y/N)." A stern voice stood, freezing the abruption back into a bottled fit...

However, (Y/n) couldn't help but pour her frustrated flood out.

"No... no! Hange you have no right to be even here - you were like a sister to me and Ha...!" (Y/n) scoffs as a faint but clear sarcastic grill left her blooming, raged lips in disbelief.

"...Never did I think twice nor once that you'd lie to me. Huh - bullshitting and planning shit like always."

Hange tried her warmth and giggles to comfort herself, yet feeling a string tug her chaotic heart.

"Ouch."

Sister. A word Hange never thought she'd be associated with.

"Hey... I did contradict Levi becoming a pizza gu-"

"You didn't contradict shit all Hange but bullshit alongside Levi! God for once, both of you, just say something which actually taste like the truth, not just a load of sugared shit! Stop faltering melodies!" A pitiful cry became a storming rage, letting her optic tears consume her instead, allowing an evaporation of anger to fall as she thought that it should of been like that from the beginning.

Though for Levi, he couldn't stand the image in front. Watching (Y/N) fled into distress and anger as her trust for him evaporated out of her system. Yet, the streams of anger fled into his skin, reflecting the same act his lover was playing. "Stop blaming everyone here kid," Levi bellowed.