5. Silence

The scenery was soundless and calm but it felt like thunderous clashes struck Levi, sitting alone on the couch, awaiting for (y/n) to leave her room.

Silence. A dreadful silence just swarmed Levi, leaving him isolated in the middle of the living room, hearing the sufferable sobs of his girlfriend, knowing that there was more to her pain than he knew.

"How badly did I break her..."

Knowing the fact that this girl, an ordinary girl who he barely remembered, had tears of pain streaming from her eyes, slightly tore his heart. He didn't know why but Levi felt painful, slightly broken without (Y/n) near him. He arises from his position too push the blaring silence from his presence as he walks to the bedroom where (y/n) trapped her pain.

"Hey (y/n)...? Can we talk, You still haven't cleaned the mess up you made in the kitchen..."

Silence. No reply came through to him, fear slightly grew within Levi as (Y/n) still hasn't responded. All of sudden, pain stabs him torturously. Certain memories floods his mind, he squinted his eyes to allow the discomforting  to fade...

"Captain! We need to lighten the carriage! The titans are catching up with us!" The brunette solider cried as the beast were gaining on the pack, ready to devour each and single one of them. Jean and Armin stared at the carriage... A simple, oak carriage, what was so special about this carriage?

"Jean... We need some bodies discarded to lighten the carriage." Armin confessed.

"What the hell Armin?! Families are going to question-"

"Throw the bodies out of the carriage."

Captain Levi commanded. He knew that he had to protect his soldiers, he knew the blonde had thought strategically.

His men had listened as they discarded wasted lives from the carriage. Levi stared...so silently with no remorse on his face, careless of what families would say.

Golden red hair, golden gems. The cannibal mark show on her lifeless arm...Someone who looked up to him, someone who knew him...The carriage held a life who deserved more, A member of his team.

A member who was held a precious place in his heart.

Levi had crashed onto the floor, sweat dripping as his eyes felt a burning sensation raving through his eyes...

He opened the door slightly, rising panic overtook him as he saw that she wasn't there. (Y/n) was gone. He couldn't stop the swamp of heat falling, it was an everlasting pain.

"W-where is she?!" Levi cried as he searched the house, not caring to cause a mess as he left the door, searching the empty flat, with the silent moon calling to him to remain inside. After endless minutes feeling like hours, Levi knew he couldn't risk being lost in a city he didn't know.

Silence lurked the aura as he arrived back into the apartment, closing the door, hearing its echo through the mess. He made his way to (y/n)'s room, hoping she'd be there. Tears shred as he opened the door, only to hear the comforting voice in the silence.

"Levi! Why are you crying?!"

(Y/n) cupped his pain in her palms, allowing him to tightly wrap his muscular arms her waist, feeling somewhat comfort with (y/n). She loosened her arms as they snake their way to his neck, able to reach it due to his height. Calmly, she stroked his hair soothingly, able to see the mess in her living room while calming Levi down as he breathed heavily in the crook of her neck.

She chuckled within the silence, releasing a positive happiness around the lovers, feeling the smile against her exposed neck occupied by her handsome shorty, Levi.