1. Introduction

This story doesn't start with the progatonist, being happy, there's a dark place, with an old desk illuminated by a weak light bulb, there's also a big book, and someone reading it, in the book there is... Pallet? Then, the got a rubber and deleted Pallet of the book, we can see how Pallet starts disappearing while Bara sleeps, the mysterious reader says: "Fairies of the legendary heroes, I know one of you has my book, so untill you given back to me, you won't get out of here..." next morning, in Bara and Violet's house.

Bara: Pallet? Paaaaaaallet! Hey Violet, have you seen Pallet?

Violet: No, maybe he's looking for the Red Brush...

Bara: It's rare that he didn't notice us, don't you think?

Violet: That's true, I'm worried...

Bara: Let's look for him.

Violet: OK.

Then Bara received a calling of Luchia, she and Ao were going to meet in the Cafe, Bara noticed Ao and Luchia that Pallet was lost.

Luchia: Losted?

Ao: Maybe the Darkklor group kidnapped him?

Bara: We are not sure...

Violet: Can you help us?

Luchia: Sure thing! Right Ao? Ao? A-Oh my God!

A lot of noise started sounding, then the signal dissapeared, Bara and Violet, even more worried than before, gone to Cafe, and that's how it starts Precure All Stars: Infinty Stars!

When they arrived, they found Ao and Luchia, hidden, they were hiding of... A Blinky? It looked different than the other Blinkies, look:

Also, it wasn't screaming Blinky, like the other, it was screaming "Backintime"! The Cures decided to transform

Also, it wasn't screaming Blinky, like the other, it was screaming "Backintime"! The Cures decided to transform. But after that, a mysterious figure appeared. It was a white Cure?

 It was a white Cure?