10. Pallet Finds The Miracle Lights

Scared and alone, Pallet walked around the Labyrinth for hours, lots of hours.

Pallet: It's easy say find this-leto, but hard to find, what I should do-leto? Aaaaarg! Oh wait! I just need to hope and a Miracle come true! MIRACLE LIGHTS-LETO!

Something shined with a huge strength, scaring Pallet, who realized the Miracle Lights were close, but it looks he was the only one who saw the light, how lucky, maybe it was a miracle. Pallet arrived to a room with no exit the Miracle Lights were there! But they were custodied by a Backintime based in a Kowaina.

Pallet: OK, the good thing is that I find the Miracle Lights, the bad thing is that there's a giant woman monster ugly Backintime-leto

Pallet: OK, the good thing is that I find the Miracle Lights, the bad thing is that there's a giant woman monster ugly Backintime-leto. What should I do...

Then, he remembered the fairies, and what they said about the power of the Miracle Lights...

Pallet: Miracle Lights can beat the evil guys... I need to be brave!

Pallet then passed to the action, avoiding and dodging the Backintime he got one Miracle Light, they were so cool, he think.

Pallet: (broking the 4th wall) Everyoneeeeee-leto, please use a Miracle Light for help me and the Precure-leto! (starts shaking the Miracle Light, screaming a big LETO full of energy and hope, then, a huge light storm flooded the room, and 4 girls appeared.

White: Guardian of light! Cure White!

Egret: The silver wing! Cure Egret!

Rhythm: Playing the quiet tune! Cure Rhythm!

Magical: The magic of the duo! Cure Magical!

White: Hi little guy!

Egret: You summoned us?

Pallet: Yes... I'm Pallet-leto.

Rhythm: Nice to meet you Pallet! But where are the others?

Magical: Maybe they got teleported to another place.

Backintime: Backintimeeeee.

Egret: Doctor Time...

White: Servant of darkness...

Magical: Turn everyone into Backintimes...

Rhythm: It's unforgivable!

They started a fight against the Backintime. Rhythm and White attacked physically, while Egret and Magical with wind attacks, Pallet was amazed once again, he wanted to see his team, he was wishing it so strong, then, he touched the other lights, they were in a old box, and when this happened, Pallet teleported, he listened some words before.

Magical: The power of the miracles...

Egret: It's waking up!

White: Pallet, I'm sure this is a thing of the destiny! Try to find your team and beat Doctor Time togheter, us will save Dream.

Rhythm: I'm sure Melody teleported close to the Doctor Time's room, please beat him.

Then Pallet teleported, he saw the full Labyrinth, and where there was everyone, all the Cures were saved, except three, this three were very far of the door, but very close to...

Magenta: Pallet? Pallet is really you? (crying and hugging him) I have been so worried about you! Don't dissapear like that! You don't know how many things happened, I'm so happy to see you! So so so much happy!

Pallet: Magenta... (cries) I'm so happy also to see you again...