5. Cure Jaune In The Time Labyrinth

Now we go with Jaune, who was falling with Cyan, but with the fastness of travel they got separated, Jaune was kinda scared, she always hated be alone, cause she always was with the girls or with her parents.

Jaune: This place is... Come on Luchia! You have been in worst situations, you just have to find... Someone, it doesn't matter who, it just matter if (hears a scream) WAAAAAAAAA, wait, from were was that scream?

Something was there on the next part of Labyrinth, screaming, Jaune, a bit scared walked close to it, and then she found a girl, when the girls saw each other, both screamed even more.

Princess: Phew, you are not a Backintime, wait, you are new?

Jaune: Yeah... I'm Cure Jaune... The Cure of the Happiness...

Princess: Happiness!?!? (sparkling eyes) Really!?

Jaune: What it is...

Princess: Nothing... Oh yeah! I'm Cure Princess! Nice to meet you! Let's be friends! (makes the peace sign)

Jaune: (happy) Yes! (serious) But why were you running?

Then another two girls appeared, they look like if they were worried about Princess, so maybe they were friends.

Fortune: Damn Princess! We were worried!

Honey: Also who is this girl?

Jaune: (blushed) Oh nice to mee...

Princess: She's Cure Jaune! The Cure of, you know what!? Happiness!

Jaune: What is the problem with happiness?

Honey: We are the Happiness Charge Precure.

Fortune: Yeah, and we are here for the same thing as you, are you losted?

Jaune: Well yes, my friends and I get separated, we are also looking for the fairies. One of them is our precious friend Pallet.

Fortune: Then let's work together!

Honey: Can you help us with the Backintime?

Jaune: Which?

Then, very opportune, the Backintime appeared, Princess hidden in Jaune's back, but then Jaune hidden in Fortune's, this Backintime was:

Jaune: Is that a Raven Bus?

Fortune: Yes, this Backintime is based in a Yokubaru.

Jaune: Yokubaru?

Honey: The Yokubarus are the monsters that the Mahou Tsukai Precure fight. They are the mix of two items with dark magic.

Princess: Inside of this one are Miracle and Magical.

Jaune: Both?

Honey: Yes, we need to save them, ok?

Fortune: Princess, come on, don't run again.

Princess: (excusing herself) I runned because the Backintime surprised me that's all!

The fight started, the girls were combining distance with physical attacks, Jaune was there, she was thinking in Fortune's words: "don't run away", she was scared, she wanted to run away, but, seeing Princess, who really was scared but she was doing her best, she wanted to fight, the girls noticed that Jaune was there as statue.

Honey: Are you Allright Jaune?

Princess: I know this can be scary but let's work together!

Fortune: I will like to see how a Cure of Happiness works too!

Jaune: In that case you will see it!

The girls started with fight again, Princess used her light guns, then Honey used the Sparkling Batton Attack, and for end it, Fortune and Jaune combined her stars attacks.

Princess: Not bad noob! You rock!

Honey: You have been impressive!

Fortune: Your light skills are also really nice!

Jaune: Really? Thanks!

Fortune: (noticing something) It's waking up!

The battle restarted for the third time, this time was powerful and harder to hit, Luchia wasn't able to hit it, and for the others it was complicated too.
Honey was also trying to heal yet team, but the Backintime wasn't letting her heal Jaune, then, the Yokubaru maked a trap, and when he was going to trap all, Princess putted Jaune out of the tramp.

Jaune: Girls!

Honey: Don't worry, here he can't scape.

Fortune: But you mustn't miss this chance, go and find your friends!

Jaune: But what if...

Princess: Jaune it was so funny meet you, let's repeat it when this ends ok?

Jaune: Princess... OK! (runs)

Jaune: Everyone, I hate be alone, so let's finish this as fast as I can.