6. Cure Cyan In The Time Labyrinth

We end with Cyan, who was the last one I fall, she was close to Jaune all the time, but trying to save her, she get alone.

Cyan: Woah, this looks sadder than Bara when the grammar gives us the marks... But there's no time to joke, I have to find the rest, Jaune must be closer, we separated in the last moment. So she maybe is around here!

Then something broken one wall, it was a Backintime, it look very agresive, it just destroyed a wall.

Cyan: Yo, relax, it looks like a CD... Well, if you want fight... You won't have it. (runs away, the Backintime follows her) OMG how it's possible that a giant heavy monster runs with that fastess?

Then the Backintime started making noise, a noise worst than Unmusing's music, said Cyan, but then, the heavy metal noise enffonted a rock song, two girls with guitars were playing music, Cyan get confused for a few seconds

Ma Cherie: Are you ready? (plays guitar)

Amour: Let's go! (plays guitar too)

Amour: Thorny heart!

Ma Cherie: Feel our love!

Both: PRECURE! LOVE TWIN ROCK BEAT! (both throw a giant blast, making the Backintime get in silence at once, and pushing it into a wall)

Amour: I love you all!

Ma Cherie: Thank you! (both make a pose)

Cyan: Wow, that was...

Before Cyan could finish, another two girls appeared, shocking Cyan even more than before.

Ange: FEATHER BLAST!

Etoile: STAR SLASH!

Another two blasts hit the Backintime, this time with feathers and stars.

Cyan: Who the heck are you?

Ange: Heal the world! The Precure of wistem! Cure Ange!

Etoile: Make shine the world! The Precure of strength! Cure Etoile!

Ma Cherie and Amour: Love the world! The Precures of love! Cure Ma Cherie! And Cure Amour!

Cyan: (clapping) I don't have more words.

Etoile: Hi, we are the HUGtto Precure, who are you?

Cyan: I'm Cure Cyan, the owner of the Blue Brush, what means security.

Ange: Are you alone? Or maybe your friend is a Backintime?

Cyan: The truth is that I got separated from my group, we were with Cure Muse, Echo and Luminous, but then we separated, also, our friend Pallet is kidnapped here.

Amour: We are also looking for help.

Ma Cherie: Our friend Yell has turned into a Backintime~.

Cyan: In that case can I help? I don't have power and I'm a bit useless but...

Etoile: If you still alive that means you aren't useless!

Amour: Cyan, your heart is starting to speed faster.

Cyan: (blushed) How did you?

Ma Cherie: Because is Amour is an android~!

Cyan: Android? Really? How cool! (Amour says yes with the head)

Ange: Allright, once we introduced, let's beat this Negatone.

Cyan: Isn't this a Backintime?

Ange: Sure it is, but it's based in a Negatone.

Amour: A Negatone is a monster that the Suite Precure fight.

Ma Cherie: They also make a hoooooorrible music~.

Cyan: Suite Precure? Wait is that Muse!?

Etoile: Don't worry, she's not, these are Melody and Rhythm, we have to save them.

Cyan: Melody and Rhythm...

Amour: Cyan?

Cyan: Oh it's nothing, I like music and her names are so cool.

Ma Cherie: Then you should meet Melody, she plays the piano so well~!

Cyan: The piano...

Ange: When this ends you two must speak together!.

Cyan: (very happy) Yes!

Etoile: It's waking up!

They started fighting, Etoile created chains for retain it, helped with Cyan's ice powers, Ange was protecting everyone with her barriers, meanwhile Ma Cherie and Amour were attacking in the distance, the battle was going well, but then (I know it's repetitive) the Backintime get more powerful, scraping of the ice and the chains, destroying the barriers, and avoiding the attacks, in one of the Backintime's attack, Cyan got shot to air, and while she was falling, she saw in the distance Jaune running, fortunately she fall in a barrier of Ange.

Ange: Are you OK Cyan?

Cyan: Jaune... I saw Jaune!

Amour: Jaune?

Cyan: She's one of my friends!

Etoile: (fighting) Then you should go, she is alone too right?

Cyan: Yes, but what about...

Ma Cherie: The Backintime? It's OK, we will take care of it! You now have to take care of your precious friend~!

Cyan: Girls... Thank you! I will come back when I found her! (leaves the HUGtto Precure)

Cyan: The HUGtto Precure... Melody, Rhythm... Lots of heroines... I want to know more about her... But now, I have to find Jaune! Jauneeeee!