11. Magenta And Pallet Finally Together

Pallet teleported close to Magenta, and when they stopped crying, Pallet explained everything, the Miracle Lights, his power, and the location of the Backintime.

Magenta: Only three Backintime left...

Pallet: One it's being fighted by White, Egret, Rhythm and Magical...

Magenta: And the other two are here...

Pallet: I'm so happy to be with you Magenta-leto...

Magenta: Same Pallet... The Yes Precure 5 have been so good with me. I can't wait for meet them again, so, BACKINTIMEEEEEEES, show yourselves!

Pallet: Magenta... (for him) she really wants to see them again, I saw all the fairies, they are a lot, I'm sure there are a lot of Precures too, and its understandable that Magenta wants to meet them all. (screaming) BACKINTIMEEEEEEES!

Then, they appeared, the last two Backintimes. The only two, when both got beat, all the Precure's will be saved again.

 The only two, when both got beat, all the Precure's will be saved again

Magenta: They are the last ones...

Pallet: Sure they are-leto...

???: Desertian... The monsters that are created with the Heart Flowers...

???: And Saiark, where the bad future got reflexed in the mirrors...

Magenta: Who are you?

???: It looks like you need help...

???: Then let us help you!

Seven Precures appeared for help, Magenta was really happy for find more "senpais"!

Diamond: The light of wistem! Cure Diamond!

Rosetta: The warm of sun! Cure Rosetta!

Sword: The sword of valenty! Cure Sword!

Ace: The card of the victory of love! Cure Ace!

Mermaid: The princess of the sparkling waters! Cure Mermaid!

Twinkle: The princess of the shining stars! Cure Twinkle!

Scarlet: The princess of the crimson flames! Cure Scarlet!

Magenta: (with sparkling eyes) Awesome! Who are you! I'm Cure Magenta! Nice to meet you!

Pallet: Magenta-leto...

Scarlet: You have your fairy with you?