12. The Final Battle?

Once the pink Cures free, they used the Miracle Lights for get inside the room, it was very big, and dark, an a very big Darkness.

Happy: I don't like this place...

Black: Stay in guard.

Doctor Time: Finally! You are here!

Bloom: Doctor Time!

Star: Wait did you speacted us?

Doctor Time: (wierd laugh) Maybe...

Dream: What are you holding?

Heart: Is that?

Lovely: That's the book that it suposed dissapeared!

Doctor Time: Yes, it is...

Whip: But then non fairy stolen it...

Yell: What's going on?

Doctor Time: You will see...

Doctor Time made a hand book, and then thousands of Backintimes appeared, they were all the girls that they lefted, and the fairies, all there, except the leaders, the Colorful Precure, and Pallet.

Melody: Monster!

Peach: Everyone!

Blossom: We need to do something.

Miracle: We can't left our friends like this.

Flora: Let's do this!

The Precure started a brutal fight, every Cure was fighting 3 Backintimes at the same time, the Colorful Precure were doing also their best, even Pallet, Black and Bloom knocked 11 Backintimes with very powerful hits, Dream, Happy, Heart and Magenta made a big explosion beating 8 more, Mallow helped Blossom and Flora for create a big flower that hit another 6, Jaune helped Peach and Whip with an a attack for beat some more, Melody and Cyan made a very coordinated attack, and Lovely, Miracle, Yell and Star destroyed the others with distance attacks, the Backintimes were exhausted.

Doctor Time: Good. The best thing if beat someone is made them think they can win. (then, opened the book) Can't you understand why I stolen the fairies? I used the excuse of the book for make you come here! Now that you are all together, I can lock you forever!

Then, he turned the other pink Cures into Backintimes, the Colorful Precure were paralyzed.

Magenta: Black! Blossom! Lovely!

Cyan: Melody! Peach! Star!

Jaune: Miracle! Whip! Flora!

Mallow: Bloom! Happy! Yell!

Pallet: Heart! Dream!

Jaune: You are horrible!

Cyan: Why do you do this cruel things!?

Mallow: And why we aren't also Backintimes?

Doctor Time: Is curious, isn't it? You don't appear in the book.