Volume 1 Chapter 1 Hunter Exam Part 1 Endurance Of The Mind & Body

Character Sheet~

Name: Aurora Bane
Hunter Name: Karma
Gender: Female
Age: 23-26 (Debut)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 65kg
Eye color: Golden
Hair color: Red, long & wavey, put up in a hair tie most of the time.
Place Of Birth: Meteor City

Affiliation: Old Member Of The Phantom Troupe (#4)

Weapons: Has a portable sword that retracts into a dagger but can change shape into a sythe if combined with her portable metal staff. The metal staff is connected with chains in the middle and has a chain on the end that she can use to swing her weapon.

Appearance: Wears light leather everything, black fingerless gloves, leather jacket, leather pants, black steel toed combat boots with laces & metal soles for balance & striking power. Ankle and Arm armor braces/guards that is hidden under their clothing weight between 500-1000 pounds.

Personality: Loyal, Trustworthy, Cheeky, Blunt when speaking, Compassionate to those who they care for, rude and cold towards strangers. Has Trust Issues but once they trust someone they will stay by their side no matter what happens. She has a dark and twisted side. She loves to make those she hates or dislikes suffer.

Background: Was sold as Slave at a young age for her family to afford to eat. Fought in a underground fighting ring until she was strong enough to escape. She has a high pain tolerance than a normal person, she was pumped with drugs as a kid so her body is immune to drug effects for the most part, the effect is less potent. She is a natural killer and will kill those who try to bring harm to her or her friends. She joined the Phantom Troupe Out Of The Request From The Leader/Boss.

Skills & Abilities: Quick reflexes, High pain tolerance, good sense of smell and hearing. Immune to poisons and drug effects. Cold blooded killer, Martial Arts, superhuman speed and jumping ability, sword play,

Aura~ envelops the body and a layer of few minutes meters to a couple centimeters thick

Gyo ~ Can see other people's Nen with your eyes, usually when they are using In.

In ~ Invisible to those that can sense Ren, and to others who can't. Your presence is erased.

En ~ You can extend your aura as much as you want, like a force field. Or a bubble around you.

Manipulator User ~ Can control living and non living thing's using Nen.

Enhancer User~ Can enhance anything, make stronger, sharpen, make bigger, ect.

Conjure User~ Can create a physical, independent, material object out of aura. Create laws and principles and affix them to a specific area like the heart.

Emitter User~ Usual used to attack can be used to seperate your aura and use it to propel oneself. Teleporting, Phasing through walls, reliving fatigue, and hearing from a far distance.

Transmuter User~ They are not limited to mimicking the properties of solid matter. For example, Killua emits electricity. Hisoka uses bungee gum, it's rubbery and sticky.

Nen~ Born A Enhancer & Manipulator But They Can Use All Of Them. (More abilities will be revealed)

Nen Wire Puppet~Uses Nen like wires to control human corpses, living or dead. Wether to make them talk, walk, fight, ect. They enter their nervous system and parts of the brain to control their speech. But they heal their victims so they won't die from this ability if they are still alive to begin with.

Nen Wires~ Can make traps using their Nen, can make their Nen relaxed and then tighten up to cut those who land into their trap. Also can be stretchy when relaxed.