Volume 2 Chapter 3: Bonds Thicker Than Blood....

Previously: The phone went silent and Nobunaga burrowed his eyebrows and growled in anger while looking at his phone.

Chrollo Lucifer~ "What did she say?"

Nobunaga~ "Zoldyck..." He said clenching his fist almost breaking his phone.

Uvogin~"Those bastards took her!?"

Boss/Chrollo~ "Our fortunes say that we will lose a leg if a spider if we leave now but if we stay we might lose 6 members. If we stay."

Shalnark~"She's more than just a member... she's family."

Mochi~ "If she dies then who will will be our guardian angel?"

Feitan~"She's a friend." He said slowly.

Pakunoda~ "She is dear to me."

Phinks~ "She's so reckless but she's our reckless idiot."

Franklin~"If she was me, she would do anything to save me. Or do anything to save any of us."

Nobunaga~"We have to go save her..."

Uvo~"Boss what do you say!?"

Boss~ He closed his eyes and remembered all the heartfelt moments he had with her and then he felt his heart rate spike. "Let's go and get our friend back!"

Everyone went to excited to completely serious. With darkness and bloodlust seeping out of their aura. And a plan was made to rescue their dearest friend....

Back to the Zoldyck family's basement~

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Aurora screamed out in agony as she was electrocuted with several hundred thousand volts. She went limp and almost died but then her Nen Ability healed her back up to being completely fine. She was chained up to the wall with special shackles that gets tighter the more she struggles. Her bones get stretched out as well. In between being electrocuted she's getting whipped and beat up by Silva, Killua and Zeno.

They left the room to left the room leaving Zeno to watch over her. She regained her strength and created a portal for her friends at the base and to the front gate. She could barely managed to teleport a few of them and then Zeno punched her at full force in the chest. "I know what you just did, and I assure you that they can't help you now. I'm going to kill you for good. Before they can even get to you." She spit out a huge thing of blood from her mouth. And smirked slightly at her now ex-old friend. "Maybe you'll kill me. But if you do, they will stop at nothing until my death is avenged." He punched her once more in the chest causing her to puke a fountain of blood onto the ground. "Once I kill you..." She knew where he was going and her eyes went to golden to blood red and glowing. "Don't you dare lay a hand on my..." He punched her several more times.  She started to slowly die of blood loss but barely managed to hold onto life somehow. "My... Family..." She finished her sentence and started to drift off to permanent sleep. But then just before she let go and stopped breathing she heard her name being called from a distance.

Back to the front of the Zoldyck's front gate~

Uvo, Nobunaga, Mochi, Feitan, and Phinks walked through the void portal that Aurora barely managed to make for them.

Uvo~ "I'll take care of gate." He said walking towards the huge metal gate.

Feitan~ Nobunaga, Phinks and Mochi. You're working together just like the boss said. I'll go get Aurora, since I'm faster." He said, slowly.

Nobunaga~"You better hurry!"

Mochi~"I'll set traps."

Phinks~"Don't take too long."