Volume 1 Chapter 6 My Childhood Was Dreadful Until He Came...

Previously: They all meet up again and talk on the train about a auction, On the September 1st. Everyone went their separate ways and said they would meet up at the auction on the September 1st. Leorio went home, Kurapika went to make money for the auction, Killua & Gon are going their own way too.

Kurapika talked about Hisoka and the phantom Troupe. Aurora Bane seemed confused about what they were talking about. "Um I have a question." "What is it Aurora?" Gon said innocently. "What are you talking about? Why are you interested in the Phantom Troupe do much?" "Oh right. You don't know." Kurapika said saddened. "Huh? What do I not know?" Aurora looked confused. Kurapika went silent and then leaned over to speak into her ear,"I'm from the Kurta clan and they killed my clan. I'm out for revenge." Aurora gasped in shocked for two reasons. You already know why they are suprised for one. The other was, she can't tell them the truth now no matter what happens. "Yeah well now you know." "I'm sorry for your loss."

As they all went their separate ways Aurora went into shock over what just happened. "He is a survivor? I thought we killed them all? Damnit why did this happen now? I have to find my old friends again and tell them."

Several Years Ago~ Why is this happening to me! Why did my parents sell me? Why am I fighting to live? What did I do to deserve this?

"Fight slave or I'll kill you myself!" I was sold by my family for them to be able to eat. I'm now a slave in a underground fighting ring. Either I fight and die or die by the guards hands.

When I fought for survival several years ago I Awakened Nen and my Nen Specialist Ability happened when I was close to death in a brutal 4 Vs 1 fight. My body was torn up and broken beyond repair and then Void Chains appeared and stole lifeforce and power from everyone from the stadium and in the ring fighting me. I was automatically healed from my ability and I sucked everyone dry to the brink of death. I was a child but I was as strong as a adult in a matter of a few minutes. I wreaked havock on the compound and killed every single person who harmed me. I stole everything from the building, money, weapons, clothing, ect. I stumbled out of the place I called a prison and I ran home to see my parents partying that I was gone. I used the same thing on them and stole their possessions and left our house empty and broken beyond repair mentally.

I sat down on the plot of land that was once my home and cried. Then a black haired kid with Grey eye's spoke up,"Hey are you alright?" I looked up to see a kid near my age and I took his hand,"Not really. I don't have a home and I..I don't have any family." "Same here, do you want to be my friend?" I took his hand and I'm glad I did till this day. Hr brought me to his place and I met the others there too. My new family and friends till the end of time. We formed the Phantom Troupe in Meteor City, our home and hell in one. Founding Troupe members, Chrollo Lucilfer, Aurora Bane, Franklin, Uvogin, Pukunoda, Nobunaga, Machi, and Fetian. I joined much later than most of them but we were around the same age, later Phinks & Shalnark joined after me. We were and are still a huge big family.

Years later we left Meteor City and became a group of thieves and murderers, but we didn't care about anything or anyone else but ourselves and each other. We killed and stole to feed our hunger and to fill our emptyness deep down.

And now I'm not a official member but I'm coming back to reclaim my position as #4 of the spider. I left briefly to become a hunter and to become stronger. I have completed my mission of becoming a hunter and I have no intention of helping Gon and his friends again.  Sorry Kurapika but if I have to I'll kill you with my own hands to protect my spider family.

I'm coming back to the family....damn I miss them. To be continued