Volume 1 Chapter 9 Captured & Betrayal?!

Previously: Meanwhile Kurapika and everyone See's Uvogin's Spider tattoo and Kurapika goes full rage mode. Uvogin defeats the three remaining Shadow Beasts and then out of nowhere a Nen Chain Gets wrapped around him and he Gets captured by Kurapika....

Aurora uses her Void Storage and goes back to the trunk with sleeping gas inside her but double the dose. And rope tied around her whole body like it was before. As she starts to pass out she hears Uvogin in the same car as her. He got captured? By Kurapika?

Machi uses her Nen to help the others track Uvo and save him. Not knowing that Aurora is among him who is captured as well.

"Hey driver you don't think these chains can hold me do you? Kill me now or I promise you'll regret it." "Quiet." Kurapika and Uvo go back and forth.

The remaining Troupe members that are chasing after Uvo get stopped by the other Shadow Beasts and then capture the Owl.

Uvogin starts to wake up to the sounds of someone screaming. They are both paralyzed and chained to a metal slab. He looks to his right to see Aurora being tortured by Kurapika's bodyguard boss. Uvogin almost reacts to this but stops himself. "I'm not accociated with him I swear!" "She's lying again." "Ahhhhhhh!" She gets stabbed again and again. "Stop this..STOP LYING!.." Kurapika said crying. "Kurapika...why..." She says as she looks into his eyes. "You aren't my friend anymore...you pathetic Spider!" Uvogin makes eye contact with Aurora and looks down a little only to see her spider tattoo on her chest. "You never got rid of it huh Friend?" She weakly smiled through the pain. Her teeth were covered in blood, her blood. "Let us go and I won't kill you." Uvo said bluntly.

Kurapika finds out that the Phantom Troupe didn't steal the treasure. And he meets up with Hisoka and Hisoka is being controlled by Aurora's Wire Puppet ability.

Shalnark uses his ability to find where Uvo is being held and he gets word by a man,"We also captured the spider #4 Along with the #11." Shalnark knows that it's not Hisoka so he informs the others that Aurora has been kidnapped too and tortured severely.

A few hours later~ "You didn't kill him did you?" A mafia man said. "Clothes really make the man." Uvo said smirking. Phinks reveals himself and kills the head bodyguard and then everyone starts to take off the disguises. Phinks and Uvo exchange small talk and then they glance over at Aurora barely conscious and smiling weakly. "Hey guys, thanks for..." She passes out on the table because of the knock out gas. Shizuku uses her Nen ability and then Uvo gets out of he restraints and Aurora wakes up but is still very weak. She gets helped up by Phinks and he carries her in his arms. She looks up into his eyes and thanks him. "Well it's only logical, if you can't walk yet." She starts to heal herself slowly while Phinks carried her. Uvo breaths in and then screams,"DAMNITTTTTTTTT!" Aurora covers her ears like everyone else. They start to head back and then Uvo states that he's not going back until he settles the score with the damn chain user.

A few hours later~

Kurapika waits for Uvogin and Aurora is now resting back at base near The Boss.

She started to wake up next to The Boss. "Boss?" "Look who's back, hey you." He smiled kindly towards her. "What...I'm sorry for failing you guys." "It's not your fault, I heard Franklin punched you a bit harder than he wanted." "Yeah...I forgot how strong his real punches are. It was both our faults. Where's Uvo?" "He's gone to settle the score with the chain user." Aurora heard what the boss said and panicked. And stood up abruptly and winched in pain. "I have to go save him, Nobunaga come with me, you too Machi. Boss I'll explain later but please..." "Explain one thing who is the chain user." "He's the survivor of the Kurta Clan and he's after all of us. Normally Uvo would be safe but this kid is different. He can use all of the Nen categories like me." "What?" Nobunaga said shocked. Aurora, Nobunaga, and Feitan went to save him. Aurora can't teleport to Uvo with other people so she's using the tracking part instead.

Meanwhile Kurapika is fighting Uvo as they speak. And he's losing as Aurora predicted, will they be there in time to save him? To be continued