Volume 1 Chapter 7 Reunion Of The Spiders...

Previously: And now I'm not a official member but I'm coming back to reclaim my position as #4 of the spider. I left briefly to become a hunter and to become stronger. I have completed my mission of becoming a hunter and I have no intention of helping Gon and his friends again.  Sorry Kurapika but if I have to, I'll kill you with my own hands to protect my spider family. I'm coming back to the family....damn I miss them.

*Aurora Bane's POV* I used my ability Void Tracker and Void form at the same time. I teleport to Hisoka and attached myself to his Aura. He turns around for a split second in alert but then shrugs it off and keeps walking. I use Zetsu to hide my presence. He starts to walk towards a group of abandoned buildings, it's really late at night.

We arrive at the destination and I see all my friends waiting for him,"Oh dear, that sounds quite gruesome indeed. I'm simply terrified." Uvo, Shalnark, and Machi trash talk about him. Then suddenly as Hisoka walks towards Machi i listen into the bosses orders. "All of it, we are taking everything." Uvogin started to shake with excitement over the fact. "Give us the order boss!" "I give you permission to kill them all. Anyone who dares to get in our way." Uvogin screams in excitement afterwards. Then I appear out of Hisoka's aura and Stand on the broken floor above them. "Now that sounds like fun." I say laughing sadistically. Everyone stands up abruptly and gets ready for a fight. "Hisoka you bastard! You sold us out!" He took a step back from them all in shock. I smirk at their reaction,"I came on my own accord but go ahead and kill him if you want to break one of the rules of the Phantom Troupe." I said grinning sadistically. "Huh..? Show your face!" Uvogin shouted. I step into view and keep grinning sadistically at them. Hisoka turned around and grit his teeth at me,"You bitch! Who are you really?" I laugh at his insult and drop down in front of him. I summon my Void Storage and pull out my Signature Metal Sythe. Then suddenly everyone who grew up with me remembered me almost instantly, including the boss. "Hey what's up fam. I'm back and ready to kill with you. Unofficially of course." Feitan glared at me and then nodded,"Welcome back Aurora." Phinks scowled at me but then gave me a thumbs up,"It Took you long enough." "Hey Bane why did you scare us like that. Bitch." Uvogin said the last part under his breath and then started to laugh afterwards. I smile happily at everyone and then the boss said,"Welcome back Friend, you are welcome to stay with us and wreak havoc like old times." He smiled slightly at me and then sat back down. After he said that Nobunaga & Uvogin walked towards me and hugged me and punched me in the shoulder playfully like the old days. "Hey Nobunaga, I've missed you too buddy." "Yeah well I didn't say I did." "Sure you didn't softy." "Shut up!" "Heheh, I know, I know." Then suddenly Hisoka tried to attack me but I traded places with him and stopped him with my Nen Wires. "Calm down Hisoka, I know you don't like me but I can't afford for you screw us over." "Aurora what do you mean?" The boss said questionably. "This guy sold you out to a survivor of the Kurta clan. Or well he will on the September 1st." "You son of..." Hisoka said as he tried to attack me again." I tightened my Nen and he started to bleed. "Sorry about that but I can't afford you to shut me up." "Pakunoda it's your turn " She walked towards me and looked through my memory and his and I was telling the truth. "Boss she is telling the truth and I know what the survivor looks like. Memory bomb for everyone." She used her special Nen ability on everyone and they all look at Hisoka and frown. "I can explain..." Hisoka said hesitantly. I let go of him and Uvogin grabs him by the neck and lifts him in the air. "You fucking Bastard! You sold us out, attacked my Friend, and posed as a member only to fight our boss." "Stop Uvogin." The boss said sternly. Uvogin dropped him to the ground gasping for air. "Aurora do the thing." The boss told me a order and I followed. "As you wish, Uvogin and everyone. I'm not a official member since this guy has taken my place but I assure you we can use him as a puppet for our bloody show." "Wait no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" Hisoka said trying to get away from us. I trip him with my Nen, when it's relaxed it acts stretchy. He fell face forward and got dragged back to me in one swift movement. I strung him up to the ceiling upside down. "Now listen here Hisoka you can't escape me or my Nen Wires, once I touch someone Dead or Alive I can find you. How did you think I found you all the way out here?" "You bitch.. I'll kill.." "Shhhh, now it's my turn." *

She did Wire Puppet on him and he screamed out in agony and pain as she set up orders and commands in his mind. Like a new program or something like that.
1. Go back to auto pilot but follow the rules set up.
2. You Can't ask anyone for help for this situation, you can only do what you perviously wanted to do.
3. Forget everything that happened here and think you got away with it.
4. Behave when it comes to Aurora Bane helping the Troupe.

After that happened he was released from her bind and he went back to speaking like usual. Everyone that didn't grow up with her were a bit confused but went along with it. Her childhood friends and try boss welcomed her back in all different ways. And the new faces Introduced themselves to her. She was looking forward to working with her friends again and killing people with her Sythe again. To be continued