Volume 2 Chapter 2: A small taste of a demon's power....

Previously: Kurapika went to the hotel where Leorio, Gon and Killua are. Gon and Killua messaged Aurora the location of where they are subconsciously.  Kurapika told them about his vow a his chains and if he used it on anyone else he will die. Kurapika mentioned Hisoka and then their was a knock on the door....

They all stood up in fear and looked at the door. A sinister aura and bloodlust was seeping through the cracks of the door. Leorio can't sense Nen but he couldn't help but collapse in terror on his chair. The bloodlust continued to grow bigger in size, it made their body feel heavy. Like that one time they felt Hisoka's dark Nen. But this time is was more primal and deadly. "Room service...." The bloodlust came to abrupt halt and then the door was kicked down.

A/N~
She wears a long Black-colored trench coat with a blood red inside, the belt of which she leaves untied. Under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is blood red. She also has Black pants that are tucked into Black high top steel sole and toed boots, for balance and striking power. Ankle and Arm armor braces/guards that is hidden under their clothing weight between 500-1000 pounds. They have black leather fingerless biker gloves with sharp spikes on their knuckles.

A familiar face walked into light only to be grinning creepily at them all. She was wearing a new outfit and didn't have a weapon with her this time. "Speaking of spiders. All those bodies were fake." Kurapika went into shock over what she said while grinning sadistically. Her evil Nen filled up the room and sallowed up those who are in it alive.

"Aurora what are you doing...." Leorio said shaking in fear but walking towards her ignorantly. "Oh that's right you can feel Nen." The others struggled against her powerful feeling Nen to say something but it was no use. He reached out to her shaking in terror. "You were always scared of me but still called me a friend. I really appreciated it Leorio. I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore." She looked a bit sad for a few seconds but then she lightly touched his stomach and he went flying backwards. Directly into the wall behind him becoming unconicious and bleeding heavily.

She cracked her knuckles afterwards and took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I might've been a little too harsh. Whoops, I'm out of practice with using my true power."

She walked over towards Kurapika and reached out to touch him but then suddenly her hand wasn't attached to her arm anymore. She dashed backwards and scoffed disgusted with who she saw. "I broke free from your little trick."

She scoffed annoyed with Hisoka and then grinned sadistically as she used her Nen wires on him. He growled deeply in frustration. She pulled them so tight that he started to gush with crimson red. Killua tries to move to get away. But his body got even heavier the more he struggled. Kurapika's eyes were glowing bright red with rage. "Hey brother. Fancy seeing you here. Oh wait, your friends betrayed you. They messaged me your location. Well technically it was my brainwashing ability that made them tell me." She smiled big at him as he struggled to attack her. "I wonder if your vow will kill you of you attack me. I mean I'm not a official member of the troupe." He struggled to speak."I'll...kill...you." She smiled sadistically,"Kill me? I don't think so. But..." She felt a very powerful aura behind her. "Im sorry about this." A old voice is to be heard coming right behind her. She just barely dodges their attack and retreated towards the window in the room. She hid her bloodlust and went back to using Zetsu. "Zeno Zoldyck. I guess you are here to protect your nephew." She said sighing deeply irritated.

He had his hands behind his back and was slouching over. "Yes, I am. He's the future of our family." The others stood up straight now that her deadly aura is being controlled again. "Uncle Zeno?" Killua looked suprised but relieved at the same time. "I really don't want to fight you kid, since I'm not being paid for this." Aurora sighed deeply,"I'm not here for your nephew. I'm here for my brother." They all looked at Kurapika shocked. "Your brother?" Zeno said, confused.