Volume 1 Chapter 10 Friend Or Foe Or Family?

Previously: She started to wake up next to The Boss. "Boss?" "Look who's back, hey you." He smiled kindly towards her. "What...I'm sorry for failing you guys." "It's not your fault, I heard Franklin punched you a bit harder than he wanted." "Yeah...I forgot how strong his real punches are. It was both our faults. Where's Uvo?" "He's gone to settle the score with the chain user." Aurora heard what the boss said and panicked. And stood up abruptly and winched in pain. "I have to go save him, Nobunaga come with me, you too Machi. Boss I'll explain later but please..." "Explain one thing who is the chain user." "He's the survivor of the Kurta Clan and he's after all of us. Normally Uvo would be safe but this kid is different. He can use all of the Nen categories like me." "What?" Nobunaga said shocked. Aurora, Nobunaga, and Feitan went to save him. Aurora can't teleport to Uvo with other people so she's using the tracking part instead.

Meanwhile Kurapika is fighting Uvo as they speak. And he's losing as Aurora predicted, will they be there in time to save him?

Now~ Kurapika has Uvo in his special Nen Chains and is about to kill him. He has punched him over and over again and then just before Kurapika stabbed him in the heart with the dagger chain. Something hit the ground infront of Uvo and made a huge creator below his feet. And Kurapika went flying backwards. "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

A few minutes before~ "Aurora are you sure about the kids abilities?" Nobunaga said weary. "Yes I am and shit my connection is getting weaker, he's dying." "What?" Nobunaga said worried. "I have no choice but to take off my weights again." "Weights?" Feitan said curiously. Aurora summoned her Void Storage and took off her ankle and arm guards off and then ran ahead at full speed. They both looked at each other and then at her,"Is she even human?" Nobunaga said shocked. "She's the fastest in the group for sure." Feitan said suprised.

She jumped off the cliff screaming,"THAT'S ENOUGH!" and landed perfectly infront of her childhood friend Uvogin. Her Aura starts to seep out of her and it was Dark Purple like if she was a monster in a human body. Uvogin opened his eyes to see.

Aurora red long wavey hair is flowing freely like fire. Her eyes that were once Golden are now Red just like Kurapika. Yes she's a remaining member of the Kurta Clan too. But she's a mutation of a human so she was outcasted as a child from the Clan out of fear. She started to growl like wild animal. "Lukso Province. Kurapika....Kurta Clan...Hello There Brother."

She looked up at Kurapika and said those words and he went into shock over what he saw and heard. "That's impossible! You can't be from my clan?!" "Aurora is that you?" Uvogin said weakly. She turned around to face her childhood friend who was suffering. "Yes it is, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Uvo." "Don't worry I already knew, I care about you like a close friend." She smiled and then grabbed the chain that was holding him in place and then chopped right through the Powerful Nen like it was nothing. The chains disappeared and Uvo fell to his knees coughing up blood and spit. She kissed his cheek and instantly Healed his broken bones. He got jolted with so much power and powerful Aura, he also blush slightly. He was about to stand up but Feitan and Nobunaga stopped him. "Let her Handel him." "Wait...is that you Aurora?" Nobunaga said confused about her eye color. "How did you not know by now. What are you stupid?" Feitan said Bluntly. "Shut up!" She smiled at her messed up family and giggled a little. They all looked at her confused,"Yeah well I'll explain later but first..."

Kurapika interupted her sentence by trying to attack her but she stopped it mid air by her Void Bubble Sheild + En ability. She turned around with a evil grin on her face. "If I'm not your family then how do you think the Troupe found your location?" "You did THIS!? I'll kill you!" "You'll kill family? How hypocritical of you." Kurapika stopped in place and went quiet. "I thought so, you would have succeeded with killing Uvogin because of your stupid vow and promise. How do I know? I'll show you. Guy's hold still." She used her En and Void World by transporting them all to her world and made a rule for them to be able to breathe.

"What is this? Tell me!" Kurapika said angrily. "This is my special ability, I create a world of Void. It's endless and overpowered to the point where I can say a rule and make it come true. For instance, if you move you will be stabbed in the right hand." Kurapika didn't believe her and started to move forward but then out of nowhere a sword blade went right through his right hand. He screamed out in pain over this. "Tsk tsk tsk, you didn't believe me and this is what happens when you disobey me. Also time passes differently here so we might be here for years but only for a few seconds out there so we won't age one bit. Which is why I look so young in my early 20s. It's a blessing and a curse." Kurapika pulled out the knife and tried to heal himself but then."If you try to heal you will be shot in the left hand." And instantly he got shot by a mysterious gun out of nowhere. "Fuck you Aurora!" "Sorry but I'm not into fucking family, incest is disgusting." She grinned sadistically at his suffering. She stopped grinning and became a blank slate. "I found out later why I was really sold as slave in Meteor City. My parents hated me for being born so powerful and weird looking that I was the reason they were outcasted from the Clan... I'm a Monster to our people. I was tortured for years because of our Clan...sure I killed them. I turned them over to the Troupe. But guess what." She walked closer to Kurapika and snapped her fingers. A throwing knife flew right into into her hand. She leaned in closer,"I'm a founding member of the Phantom Troupe, and Pairo's screams were delicious to hear." She smiled big right infront of his face as he processed her words. He became even more enraged but it was no use. She kicked his stomach and he fell a few feet backwards. She threw the blade at his right arm next. She turned around to wait for him to attack her,"Kurapika can move freely and won't be penalized for now." As she said that he appeared infront of her and tried to kicked her. She caught his foot and threw him into the ground ten folds the power. He coughed up blood as he hit the ground. He pulled out the blade and healed his wounds Instantly. She allowed it and then snapped her fingers again and got a blade. He dashed towards her and she became black smoke and kicked his back and he hit the ground face forward, breaking his nose. It started to bleed all over the place. She threw the blade at his left arm and he screamed out in pain.

She looked over at her friends and they were all in shock including Feitan, he usually isn't that emotional but he's truly in shock and speechless about her power. She smiled and then continued to play with her new toy Kurapika.

Meanwhile back her friends stuck in place watching her every move. "She is truly amazing and is a powerful woman." Uvogin stated memorized by her movements and powerful Aura. "She might me as powerful as The Boss or More..." Nobunaga said hesitantly. "This time I can't disagree with you. She could be stronger than all three of us combined. I bet you that's the case."

A few moments later~ Then suddenly Kurapika dropped to his knees a bloody mess and helpless to her brutal attacks. "I'm sorry brother but you are no match for me. You can never catch up to my strength anytime soon. Your rage fuels you but so does mine, my hate outweighs your's." She grabs his blonde hair and then squeezes tightly Making him to groan weakly. "You know what how about this bro, I'll let you live but on one condition." She smiled evily at him."You may never leave this world as long as you live." Kurapika stared into her Scarlett Red eyes with his own and smiled. "Huh? Why are you..." He used his dagger on her and said weakly,"You will deactivate this ability and you will not chase me....if you do..you..will die.." Then suddenly her heart beat out of her chest. She fell to her knees and they all went back to the real world. Her friends panicked because she's is in pain. Kurapika smiled at her friends,"She can't move until I leave the area, if you try to chase me she will die." They all hesitate to move forward if that's the case. He ran away from the desert as fast as he could, bloodied and beaten up. When he was out of sight she started to pass out and fall to her side. Nobunaga just barely managed to catch her. "I got you friend." She looked up at him,"I'm sorry for failing you guys..." She passed out afterwards. Nobunaga shook his head and smiled,"She didn't fail because Uvo is still alive. Right Uvo?" Uvo smiled happily at her and said,"I owe her my life and then some. We will get revenge on the chain user for this, no matter what happens." "For once you said something not stupid." Feitan said quietly. "Shut up!" Uvo said irritated. "Let's go back and inform the others of what happened here."

They reached the hideout and told everyone what Aurora did to save Uvogin but she was hurt by the chain user. Also if it wasn't for Aurora the chain user would have killed Uvo then and there. Aurora was resting next to The Boss, he smiled at her,"She's are guarding angel thats for sure. We can't let them get away with this. The chain user has just started a war against us." Everyone got excited at their Bosses words. "I have a plan and we will see it through no matter what happens. Are you with me?" "YEAH!" Uvo stood up and shouted in excitement for the whole group. "Then it's settled, we are going to make a mess for the mafia and then some." To be continued