Volume 1 Chapter 8 A Bloody Massacre Like The Old Days!

Previously: She did Wire Puppet on him and he screamed out in agony and pain as she set up orders and commands in his mind. Like a new program or something like that.
1. Go back to auto pilot but follow the rules set up.
2. You Can't ask anyone for help for this situation, you can only do what you perviously wanted to do.
3. Forget everything that happened here and think you got away with it.
4. Behave when it comes to Aurora Bane helping the Troupe.

After that happened he was released from her bind and he went back to speaking like usual. Everyone that didn't grow up with her were a bit confused but went along with it. Her childhood friends and the boss welcomed her back in all different ways. And the new faces Introduced themselves to her. She was looking forward to working with her friends again and killing people with her Sythe again.

Meanwhile Kurapika is on a job for the auction. And he has no idea about the war that's coming him way.

Leorio, Killua and Gon meet up in YorkNew City and talked about Ren and getting greed island. They all got a phone and headed towards a hotel room to talk about earning money.

The Phantom Troupe was on the move in groups. Franklin, Feitan, & Shizuku were together. On the way to the auction Shizuku arm wrestle with Gon too get a diamond but lost because she didn't use her dominate hand. They were picked up by a air balloon and Nobunaga, Uvogin, Machi, and Shalnark joined them.

Aurora Bane was on her own because she can't be caught being seen with them just yet. She has a cover to keep intact. She headed towards the auction herself dressed up in a disguise. Another ability of her's called Void Copy. She disposed of a mafia man with a pass and took his appearance and she saw all of his memories with Wire Puppet.

Meanwhile back at the hideout, Hisoka, The Boss, Bonolenov, Kortopi, Phinks, and Pakunoda stayed behind.

Kurapika and Melody teamed up at a fair distance to keep an eye out on the auction building.

*Aurora Bane's POV* Let's see it should start soon, I can't wait to kill again. I walk into the room last after a orange haired man and purple haired woman. I silently wrap my Nen Wires around the handels so no one can escape the room. I see Feitan & Franklin walking towards the mic. "Let's get down to business shall we?" There's my cue, I transform back to my original form and get my Sythe out of the Void Storage. I cut down anyone who tries to escape while copying their bodies for future use. The blood splatters all over my body and my Sythe. Then suddenly a purple haired girl and a plain looking man ran my way I grabbed the chain on the end of my Weapon and swung it around. I cut them both in half mid run. They both looked at me and their bodies split into two. I swing my Sythe around and throw the blood off of my blade. I throw it into my storage. I look infront of me to see everyone dead and bleeding out on the ground. I giggle a little at the sight of crimson red. I release my Nen Wires and let Shizuku in to clean up the mess. "Man your ability is so satisfying to watch." I say as I licking the blood off my lips. "I agree with you." Feitan said slowly as usual. "It's my turn to act accordingly. Franklin you know what to do." "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry about this." "It's alright it's all apart of the plan. But first..." I use Wire Puppet in the Purple haired girl and set her on autopilot to act like she would do when she was alive. My ability is the more evolved version of Shalnark's Nen ability. Next up I have to act like I'm fighting back against my friends the Phantom Troupe. "Okay I'm ready." He charges up a punch and strikes me in the face. I use Ken to protect myself from most of the attack.

Ken~ "Fortify" is the advanced version of the basic Ren and Ten techniques. It is a primarily defensive technique where a Nen user maintains a state of Ren for a prolonged amount of time. The amount of aura surrounding the user's body during Ken is about 10 times higher than during Ten. Ken allows a Nen user to guard against attacks from any direction, but the large amount of aura produced makes it tiring to maintain.)

I get punched through the two double doors and into a concrete pillar. I start to bleed from my head, damn he went harder than I thought. Damnit that really hurt. Then suddenly I get guns pointed at me, I look up and see Kurapika and a friend? He told the men that I'm with the Nostrade family. They instantly left my sight and ran towards the auction hall where I just was. Kurapika held out his hand for me to grab. "Kurapika why did you just lie to them?" His friend said worried. "Because this is a friend of mine." "Thanks for the save Kurapika." I say smiling. I look to see his friend  looking into my eyes with confusion for some reason. "We need.. to leave.." I cough up blood, to make it look like I'm severely hurt. "Oh no! Aurora, here come with me." "Kurapika can't what about our job." "Ugh..fine.. I'll bring her and we can go after the merchandise. You call the boss." "Wait up guys." "Baise?" "This person saved me." Then Kurapika's friend whispered softly into his ear and he nodded. We start to leave and then everything went black.* Baise dropped dead next to Kurapika and Melody,"Your friend did this to her and they are lying about something." "How... why.." "Kurapika?" "She's a spider..." "Oh.." He opened her shirt to help her healing process but revealed her spider tattoo in the process.

A few hours later~ After fighting about if there is a traitor, the boss said that there isn't a traitor and why. The boss said to draw out the shadow beasts and get back the treasure from the Owl, and to put on a show.

As Kurapika and his accociates go to the desert Aurora is slowly healing herself up in the trunk. They arrive and they get out of their cars only to see Uvogin take a frontal attack from a bazooka and live through it with just a scratch on his hand. Aurora was for some reason tied up with rope with Melody's say so just in case.

*Aurora's POV* Why am I tied up? And in a trunk of a car? Who did this to me? Kurapika...no..he wouldn't do that would he? Damnit I can't move, am I being poisoned? I summon Void Storage underneath me. I fall into my own created space Void World. I instantly recover from the poison that was inside my body. Damn that hurt, let's see, sleeping gas huh. Does he know I'm..no if he did I would be dead already. It's been awhile since I've been in my Void World, my ability Void Storage connects to my own space Void World. I'm god in this place, whatever I say goes. It's pretty overpowered so I don't use it unless I have to. Whoever tried to stop me is going to pay ten fold. But I need to calm down and think about this, I have connections with everyone in the Phantom Troupe, so I can teleport to them anytime...*

Meanwhile Kurapika and everyone See's Uvogin's Spider tattoo and Kurapika goes full rage mode. Uvogin defeats the three remaining Shadow Beasts and then out of nowhere a Nen Chain Gets wrapped around him and he Gets captured by Kurapika....

Aurora uses her Void Storage and goes back to the trunk with sleeping gas inside her but double the dose. And rope tied around her whole body like it was before. As she starts to pass out she hears Uvogin in the same car as her. He got captured? By Kurapika? To be continued