Volume 1 Chapter 3 Tower Of Death...Or Is It?

Previously: The chairman and the Hunter's on the blimp are concerned about Aurora Bane. But why? Can they really sense her deadly Aura & lifeforce she has? She wears a fake smile and is really hiding something much more darker within. Hisoka is found out to be part of the Phantom Troupe by Aurora herself...How did she know he was part of them? How powerful is she really?

Now~ She dropped down and used Gyo to see where to go. Then a few people stepped on a trigger and disappeared. She heard Gon call her name and she walked over. "Hm?" "There's pressure plates to step on to get on the inside. Oh.. there's only 5 near us."

*Aurora Bane's POV* Tompa is here to screw them over. He doesn't care mess with me. "No worries about me, I'll meet you guys there!" I really don't want to hang around kids anyways. "Hey Bane be careful!" This Gon kid is something that's for sure."You too!" Acting so innocent is such a pain.*

She found another plate and she stood on it and as she fell down the dark hole

She sensed danger near the bottom, so she grabbed her hear from the Void Storage. She stopped herself from hitting the spikes by Retracting her metal staff in-between the two walls on either side of her. She hung from her metal staff a few inches away from the deadly spikes. "Tch... seriously a trap." She spotted a small vent to the right of her. She used her Void Form to travel through the vent. She put her metal staff in her Void Storage a few seconds before transforming.

As she traveled through the vent she saw all the other applicants fighting to pass. She looked for a empty room travel through. Then she saw the room where the Hunter Judge was sitting and eating chips. She has her Nen presence completely erased. She smirked a little and then kept traveling forward. The Hunter felt a sharp pair of eyes watching him from behind but when he turned to look nothing was there. She found the main room with Hisoka in it alone and sitting up against a wall. She slipped through the vent and dropped down to the ground and became solid again. She looked up at camera and smirked devilishly saying,"Trying to killing me off the bat, how dirty." The Hunter Judge that was watching the camera saw her seep though the vent and put two together. And then bit down on the chip in suprise that she's still alive. "I see she's as tricky and dangerous as the chairman said."

"So you can be smoke?" Hisoka said curiously. She made her Void Storage appear and she grabbed a bag chips from it. She opened it up and started to eat them. "You don't look to powerful from a far... but then again, looks can be deciving." He said grinning sadistically. She leaned up against a wall and continued to eat her chips.

A few hours later~

*Aurora Bane's POV* Man it only too me 10 hours out of 72 to finish this test. What a pain. I'm running out of things to do. It would have been less but I got lost in the vent system. I might as well work out, let's weights or handstands?*

She started to do a hand stand, she moved around on her hands like it was a piece of cake. She switched to one hand 10 hours later. Then went to three fingers 20 more hours later. 32 hours left but she's still bored. A bunch of people are in the room now with her and Hisoka, including the needle guy. She pushed off of her three fingers and landed perfectly back on her feet. "Nicely done kid." Hisoka said sarcastically. She scoffed irritated at his words and then laid down in the middle of the room to rest her eyes. 32 hours passed and she enhanced her Aura around her to protect her from any harm done.

Someone reached to wake her up and she Instantly woke up and used her Invisible Nen wires to stop the person in place.

*Aurora Bane's POV* I open my eyes to see Leorio frozen in fear. I sigh deeply and let him go from my wires. The others in the group ran towards him and asked what's wrong. It seems they can't see my Nen? "I don't know I just froze in fear for some reason." I get up and shut off my Nen again. "Sorry about that, you scared me." I sense Killua staring at me with such fear and hate...hmmm? "Listen up everyone you have passed this test...26 applicants have passed including one deceased."

*Aurora Bane's POV* I stepped out and saw a really good opponents left alive. Draw lots huh? I go second after Hisoka. My number bage is 56, I get one and wait for the others. We all take off the sticker and I see the number 16 which if I recall correctly it's Tompa.
"The method is up to you. If you kill your target it's easier to get your points."

A few minutes later we get on a boat. I stocked on food from the kitchen and then sat up against the boat with Leorio and Kurapika. They are talking about them not being each other's targets. They both looked at me. "Don't worry you two, I don't have you either." I close my eyes and rest up all I can for the the next two hours.

Two hours passed~ I went second, I ran at 20% of my speed and looked for the tallest tree or vantage point on the island. I see the tallest tree in the middle of the island so I changed my bodies strength & speed to 70%. I crouched down and then jumped up to the top of the tree and I grab the highest branch in sight and landed safely onto it. Now all I need to do is rest up until he starts to walking around the island. Good thing memorized his Aura and how he walks as well as smell unfortunately. *

A few hours pass and night comes~ Aurora yawn's silently and then closes her eyes to sleep for the night. While she sleeps someone is looking for her, I wonder who they are?

Daylight breaks and her eyes shoot open instantly. She summons her Void Storage and pulls out 3 throwing knives. "It's time to hunt my prey." I jump to tree branch to tree branch at half my speed with my presence erased. Then suddenly I hear and smell two familiar people near by down below. I stop myself and crouch down like a panther. "What are you up to Tompa?" I see it's Leorio and Tompa. Just perfect. "I need medicine I'll give you this badge if you do." Yes give him a badge and then when you let your guard down I'll strike.  "Sure give me the badge first." Yes hand it over...."Thanks for..." I throw my three blades into his back and he stops speaking to Leorio and falls forward. "What!? Are you alright?" I drop down and I retrieve my 3 blades and I summon the Void Storage. Leorio stops moving and shuts up instantly at the sight of my special ability. I throw my blades into the void and then Void Chains appeared out of the Void portal and attached to Tompa's almost lifeless body. They suck up his lifeforce and transfers it to me. I close my eyes and lick my lips at the power pumping into my body. "Aurora...what are you.. doing!?" I smile sadistically slightly and then the chains retract back into the void and Tompa's body goes limp. "What do you think I'm doing?" He gulps in fear at the sight of Tompa's lifeless body now bleeding out. "Don't worry friend, I'm not here for you." He relaxes a little but is still tensed up. I crouched down and grabbed Tompa's badge and put it in my back pocket of my leather pants. I stood up and turned around,"Be carful Leorio, I'll see you soon." His body was trembling but he acted like he wasn't scared, how adorable. "Y-yes!...I mean..yeah you too." I walk away from him and I sense someone tailing me, but it's not a enemy but a man to tail me just in case I die or get hurt I guess?

A few hours later it's almost night~ someone other than the test's guard is following me. What a pain. I stop in place and they do too, both of them. It's been awhile since I used this ability Void Step in this way. I trade places with the enemy that was following me.  But just before I did I set up a trap and then just as they spotted me and started to run away. I tightened my Nen and they got sliced up into tiny pieces by my Nen Wires. I Can make traps using my Nen, can make my Nen relaxed and then tighten up to cut those who land into my trap. Also my Nen can be stretchy when I'm relaxed. I walk over towards their bloodied corpse and pick up his blood covered badge. I'm guessing either I was his target or he just thought I was easy to defeat. Either way he had no chance of getting my badge. I guess I'm set now, just relax and wait.*

She went back to her vantage point and set up traps using her Nen Wires and then took cat nap to pass the time.

A few hours later~ "You will be given 1 hour to get back to the starting point."

She and everyone else headed towards the starting point. They all Showed their badged and the ones they got from the others. 10 people passed the 4th test of the exam.... To be continued