Deceptive

You find yourself chatting with Jungkook for what seems like hours. Since you don't remember much he's been helping you pick out new things like your favorite color, and favorite food. Yoongi just lays on the ground restless as he thinks of possible ways to escape.

He sits up to interrogate you, "Y/n?" He asks. You look at Yoongi, "Yes?" You ask. "Well since you've been here long enough, do you know when they'll deliver the next order of food?"

You shake your head, "It's usually weekly, I think but it's always random." He nods and focuses his attention back to the ceiling, not knowing what his next motive was.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and you heard a noise over by the door. You all direct your attention over to it. Two more boys are thrown into the room. Why are they throwing all these guys into the room you once shared with just your mind.

A tall man in all black entered the room and went over to you. You felt your heart beat outside of your chest as anxiety and nervousness flooded you. You didn't want another punishment.

He picks you up and you struggle and scream. The man evilly laughs, "Screaming won't help you deary." Yoongi tries to reach for you but the guy slams the door in Yoongi's face.

Yoongi tries to bust the door down but he can't. He yells as he bangs his fist on the door. He has no idea why he's freaking out over you like that, especially since you just met and he has no idea of who you truly are. Heck, you don't even know who you truly are.

Jungkook on the other hand was over by the two other boys who got thrown into the room previously before you got taken away. Tears flood Jungkook's eyes as he sees Hoseok and Jin.

~~~~~

You made sure to check your surroundings even closer this time as the guy took you out of the room. The forest was darker than ever. You looked around and there was a square room every where. Just random tiny little buildings in the middle of nowhere.

The guys pulls you into a different room. This room had curtains all over, even though there were clearly no windows and in the middle laid a queen sized bed. The man threw you on to the bed.

He ripped off your clothes. You've been tortured numerous times but they were never like this. You didn't want to be raped. . . But he did it. You couldn't do anything to stop him.

After he was finished he threw you back into the same room naked. Jungkook stared at you in shock. You curled up into a little ball as you cried silently to yourself.

Yoongi came over to you and took off his shirt. "Here take this." He handed you his shirt. You put it on feeling helpless. Your scarred and all you wanted to do was leave. On the way back to this room you saw a clearing.

If there was a way you all could leave this room, maybe you could lead them to it and you would all escape.

After a while you had calmed down and went to join the other boys in their talk. Yoongi asks, "How are you feeling?" Just looking at you helplessly he felt as if he failed, he felt so horrible. Two of the boys there also felt horrible even though they didn't know who you were.

"I could be better, but I guess on the bright side I saw a clearing." The boys cheered happily.

One of the boys you didn't know looked at you and spoke, "Hey, I'm Jin and that's Hoseok, I'm sorry for what happened, but do you think you could lead us to it."

You nod, "I'm Y/n, but I don't know how we could get out of here."

Hoseok sighs, "I don't think it would be best if we left what about the others?" Jin nods disappointed but he knew Hoseok was right.

You smile at them, "Just a little bit more time."