Promise

"I said I promised." Were the last words you heard before you blacked out.

~~~~~

Yoongi felt happy that his plan had worked. He was so afraid it wasn't going to. He didn't want to lose another friend.

He carried you into the clearing and after what seemed like an hour he saw the rest of his friends.

"Yoongi you had me worried." Jimin said as he went over to him. They were shocked to see him holding you.

"Wait what happened to that one guy?" Jin asked confused.

"I don't have time to explain, we should probably get back to running before he wakes up." Yoongi says and they nod.

They've been running for what seems like hours. They needed a break. Yoongi set you down and your eyes fluttered open. "W-where am I?" You asked looking at the boys in front of you.

Jungkook smiled, "We're all safe now, thanks to Yoongi." He pats Yoongi on the back then continues, "Although he should've told us about his plan first." All the boys eyed him and you giggled.

"Thank you." You say.

"I promised to protect you." He said looking down at you.

Namjoon sighed, "Not to ruin your heart throbbing moment, but we should all probably continue on." Namjoon said. You stood up and all of you continued to walk through the woods.

You feel a huge pain in your head you crouch down and groan, "Ah what is that?" You ask to the pain in your head.

The boys stop and surround you asking what the matter was.

"It's probably just a headache come on let's continue." You say trying to block the horrible pain. It sure doesn't feel like a headache though.

Taehyung suddenly bumps into something and he groans, "What the heck!?" He exclaims as he feels around the wall of the forest.

Your eyes widen, "Is it really artificial?" You ask also feeling around.

Namjoon gasps, "This forest isn't real. . ."

"Well now what?" Taehyung asks.

"Where even are we?" You ask.

Jin sighs, "I don't know, but we have to walk around, we will find an opening some where."

~~~~~

For hours you searched the dark 'forest'. If it's artificial, then why do they always keep it dark. What's up with that?

You feel the pains in your head again. Your groans getting louder in agony. Yoongi stands next to you, holding your hand so he doesn't lose you. "Are you okay?" He asked once again.

You lie and nod.

"I've found an opening!" Jungkook says with a bright smile on his face. All of you rush over to him and one by one crawl out.

The daylight hits your face for the first time in years, it felt so good. You just stared up and smiled. You looked around and could see civilization. Why would no one notice the gigantic building you all were trapped in.

You didn't care at this point. You all ran across the street and continue to run for a long time.

It started to rain and it felt great on your skin. Puddles started to form and you all found yourselves splashing and playing in them like little kids.

Namjoon stopped what he was doing and spoke, "Guys don't you think we should try and call bang PD?" They nod.

You scrunch your eyebrows confused, "Who's that?" You ask.

"Oh he's our-" You groan cutting Namjoon off. You couldn't help it, you fell to the ground this time with those horrible 'headaches'. You black out.

~~~~~

You wake up and look around. Your in a hospital with stuff attached all around you. Yoongi sits next to your bed with tears in his eyes. You can hear him mumble to himself as he has his hands on his face.

"I don't want to lose you again, please no."

You clear your throat so he notices you, "What do you mean again?" You ask. Yoongi looks up and smiles, he hugs you.

He spoke leaving you confused, "I didn't know it until now, but you are her. . ."