Stay Forever

|{Ending}|
~~~~~

"Yoongi~ah! Give it back." You whined as you reached for the remote from your boyfriend. He chuckled and turned off the TV. You pout, "Your so mean."

"Only for you." He winked and you playfully rolled your eyes. He kisses your cheek and the door bell rings. He gets up to go see who it is.

"Y/n!" Yoongi calls and you get up to go to the door. It's the rest of your friends.

Hoseok smiles and enters the house holding a board game, "We're staying over tonight!" He said enthusiastic. You giggle as the rest of the boys enter the house.

It's been two years since you've escaped. All of you are happy to be together now. Before you disappeared the years previous, they always said you guys would be together forever but then you got trapped.

Yoongi and you had always had a thing for each other but you both didn't admit it until a year earlier.

With him you truly were never abandoned.

They never stopped thinking about you and they still won't. Especially Yoongi.

Taehyung brought in boxes of pizza, ready to pig out for the night.

The whole night you find yourself having the best time of your life with all of them.

Very late at night you all sit around the living room. You rest your head on Yoongi and close your eyes to sleep. Knowing you'll see them when you open your eyes again.

The night Yoongi showed up, was the night that changed your life forever.