Alternate Ending

A/N
Before you read any further, just know this is an alternate ending. Choose the ending you like best.

• • • • •

"That poor girl." The nurse said to the other.

"Yeah I cant believe her parents would put her in here." The other nurse replied, starting off their conversation.

"Yeah, I always hear her talk about a Yoongi...?" The nurse said confused.

"Yoongi. . . Ah yes that name is familiar."

"Why? Who is that?"

"He was her boyfriend."

"What happened to him?"

The nurse sighed, "He died in a fatal car accident with six other friends of hers, she was in the car but she was the only one that survived. . ."

"Oh my, that's horrible, I can't believe her family would put her in here and not have her get some help." The nurse nods at her.

Someone speaks over the intercom, "Patient AD needs her food, assistance is needed."

The nurses stop chatting and go off to do their job.

~~~~~

You open your eyes for the first time in a while. You look around you. White walls everywhere, white straight jacket. You didn't believe it until now. It was all a dream, a hopeless wish.

After all you were prescribed with psychosis. You sigh to yourself and look down. You imagined it all, to be in piece. Like you were with them all again.

Like you could find them, or they could find you.

A single tear drops down your cheek and you look up at the white wall. Continuing to daydream. One single word left your lips.

"Yoongi. . ."

A/N:
Personally I enjoy the first ending better aha. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! I hope to make more short stories with a huge plot like these in the future. I purple you! 💜