💕I Love You Naira 💕

NAIRA'S POV:-

"didi..... You are back again.... I missed you " jumped Kittu, I mean kritika, a small girl of around 10 years, as she hugged me as soon as I entered the multi storey apartments.

"Seashell apartments" I said to myself as I paid for the taxi and grabbed my luggage while kittu began her non stop clatter of stories. She is so cute and In these two years Mumbai enveloped me in its warmth, It gave me that homely feeling.

Sakshi aunty live in this apartments with her family. Even Ayush reside in the same floor as mine, So it's quite comfortable here. I entered my 2 BHK house and unpacked my things. I needed a relaxing hot shower before I proceed to work.

For unknown reasons I feel empty, perhaps I am missing him already! I didn't inform kartik before leaving the city early morning and I feel bad honestly. I know this process of distancing is gonna be difficult, but there is no other option.

I wasn't angry at him, not Even when he blamed me, for I know it was the situation to be blamed. It's just that I am hurt....

I love him, I really do..... But I don't want to keep any fruitless hopes alive. And the fear of suffering another heartbreak makes me unable to confess that I love him. I wish things weren't this complicated.

I still do love him silently!

KARTIK 'S POV:-

"Amar.... Is everything ready?" I asked Amar, my best ever PA, to which he replied in positive.
It's 6 in the evening now and I am in Mumbai.

Looking at her pic in my phone,
"Why do you always try to run away Naira...."

To be honest, I was hell angry at her when I got to know she left Udaipur earlier the day and came to Mumbai to attend a workshop. She just left like that! Did not she find it important to tell me? At least give me an indirect Hint or something.

And I know it was clearly an attempt to distant herself from me. After what had happened last night, I was pretty sure she was in a dilemma. But little did I know she would just leave the city. She still hasn't recovered completely but was stubborn to attend some stupid workshop.

It has been just three days since Raghav got exposed and the doctor said it would nearly take 2 weeks for her to recover. Her health had been and will be my biggest priority.

But me being the crazy lover I am, couldn't hold myself back. I had promised myself that I will give my 100 percent to get her back and this was just the beginning.

I didn't know what to do initially but thanks to my dad, He suggested me to look after our Mumbai branch for a few days. And here I am out side my residence in Mumbai.

"Seashell apartments" I said as I entered the my house located on the same floor as hers. Exactly opposite to hers!
She would be staying alone which I am  completely not okay with. I am super protective of her after all.
I refreshed and went near the pool side when I bumped into someone.

(End of pov)

She was in his arms where she belonged to, even after 2 years his touch still had the effect on her. He had a smirk on his face as she looked at him in utter disbelief. A lone tear escaped her eyes. He wiped it with his thumb as he looked deep into her eyes.

She slid away from his hold and was about to leave when he held her wrist. She turned to face him.

" chodo mujhe kartik.... Someone may come....leave my hand" she struggled in his hold.

Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें