Naira Reunites The Brothers

Happy reading guys! 💗💗

It's been 3 weeks and the workshop was about to end. Naira was busy submitting her reports and documents, held up by calls and presentations. The past few days had really been hectic for her.

Ayush, Naira and Kartik have been spending quite some time together, going for outings and as time passed both the boys came close to become very good friends, sometimes even teamed up to tease naira. The awkwardness between them faded in air.

Kartik had arranged for a Dinner outing the next day. He had invited Rohan and Aashi to also join them. So Kaira along with Ayush, Rohan and Aashi were enjoying their dinner at the restaurant.

They were in the restaurant when Naira got a call. She excused herself and went to a corner to attend the call.

" hello di.... How are you? " the person on the other side greeted.

" hello shubham! I am good, how about you? How was your seminar?" Naira inquired.

"great di! It was so good...."  he detailed about his day while she was listening to him with a smile.

" acha listen, kartik is here" she revealed.

"what! You guys are together now? he exclaimed in happiness.

" haan....it's a long story for another day! Now just know that we are together and happy. It's been around a month now...."  she chuckled.

" Omg! I am so happy for you both!" she could imagine him jumping in joy.

" di he doesn't know about me right? I can't face him...pls don't say him! " his voice held hurt and... guilt?!

" I haven't told him anything yet, since you are gonna meet him tomorrow.... she spoke calmly.

" kya.... No.... I can't.... What reply will I be able to give him.... Nai di.....pls....no" he stuttered.

" shubham! For how many more years will you keep running and hiding from your family? It's been three years since you have left Goenka villa..." she got no reply. Sighing she continued.

" shubham sunno.... They still love you.... Kartik misses you so much.... There were days when he used to break down thinking about you.... They are your family shubam.... How will they hate you! Meri baat sunno.... Sirf ek bar meet him... And talk to him... It's time for you to return home.... You have to do this now... Will you not listen to your Sister? Do this for my sake at least.... "

" di I will do anything for you... Jaan bhi dungi.... You are above everyone for me... Without you... Pata nai me kese... " He was cut short by naira who knew he was turning emotional thinking the past.

Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें