❤🗼️Love At Paris🗼❤️

Disclaimer :-

PARIS is not a so - known place for me and I had to do some basic browsing work before writing the chapter.... I have tried my best to get real facts, but if there is any mistakes regarding the customs or the place, please forgive me.....

Hope you all like it!
So now without wasting time, lets get into the story👇👇👇👇

Happy Reading!

_____________________

Paris – a romantic city that makes you fall head over heels again for your special one! ❤

(Kartik's pov:)

I saw her peacefully sleeping, resting her head on my shoulders, with a subtle smile on her face as I wrapped my arms around her. We were currently flying to Paris for our honeymoon, super excited to explore the city of love.

It was nearly early night when we reached our destination and we took a cab to our hotel room, all along the way, naira was peeping out of the car window to enjoy the breeze that pecked her face. Her eyes twinkled brightly as she noticed every little details along the way with so much enthusiasm.

Well, this was her first abroad trip and she had told me many times during our dating days that she wanted to visit Paris with her husband.
And now we are here.. Anything for my naira!

I unlocked our hotel room, it was an exclusive couple room. My friend works here as the manager and it took me no efforts to book this place. As soon as our luggage was dropped in our room, I closed the door and landed straight on the bed, tired after the long journey.

Just then my eyes searched for naira who was standing near the balcony of the room. I hopped to her and back hugged her, placing a soft kiss on her right cheek...

"kartik look there...." She said pointing outside. I shifted my gaze from her to the view before and stood stunned.

The beautifully lit Eiffel Tower was clearly seen from there. The Eiffel Tower was adored with golden coverings and sparkled at night.

Naira rested her head on my shoulders as my arms were still wrapped around her from behind

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naira rested her head on my shoulders as my arms were still wrapped around her from behind.

Wish the time freezes and we could stay like this forever, relishing this moment...

🎶🎶🎶

Dilon Ke Mohalle jake ,
Tere Mere Baatein Karna,

Jahan Bhar Ke Baatein Bhule,
Tere Mere Baatein Karna

Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें