Birth Of Twins

Happy reading ❤
------------------------------------------------

Kartik's pov :

"kartikkk..... Ahhh...." her piercing voice hit my eardrums sending shivers through my spine.

Before I could process anything, My legs automatically made it's way towards our room. My hear was literally thumping against my chest as I saw her struggling on the floor, clutching her baby bump and shrieking in pain.

" Nairaa...." I ran to her and lowered on my knees. She held my hands tightly. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her. I could see her trying to hold back her tears of pain.

" Baby, what's wrong? " by now every member of both our families walked into the room, gulping in some air Naira spoke, " kartik... I... It's paining... Maaa...."  she now let those tears flow down.

" kartik We need to rush her to the hospital.... " akshara maa tried to comfort her daughter.

" shubham get the car ready...." mumma ordered. Shubham and naksh rushed to the cars while Papa contacted the hospital while keerti grabbed all the necessities.

As I was about to pick her up in my arms, " kartik... Our babies.... Promise me... nothing should happen to them..."  she stretched her palm in front of me.

I was scared. What if I fail to..... Pushing those what ifs that hovered my mind, I nodded and kissed her forehead giving her my best assurance. I need to hold myself together, I can't break down in this moment when I had to support her and become her strength.

" everything is gonna be okay... Trust me..." I whispered in her ears as I collected her in my arms and walked towards the car. She looked straight into my eyes and gave one of her determined nods.

you have to be strong kartik.... For your naira.... For your twins... It's gonna be okay....

Minutes passed and we reached the hospital. She was rushed to the Operation theatre, all the way I was whispering sweet things in her ears to keep her awake. It was so frustrating now as they refrained me from accompanying her into the OT. She was still holding my hands, refusing to leave.

" jaan sunno.... I will be here for you.... Kuch nai hoga tumhe... Tum strong ho... Meri sherni ho tum... And I love you.... Everything is gonna be okay..."  still she wasn't ready to let go of my hold. The doctors passed me a worried look.
Though I never wanted to let go of her hands, I felt helpless. Pulling my hands reluctantly out of her hold, we drifted as she was taken in and the doors of the OT closed on my face.

I felt so messed up as I stood rooted to the ground seeing her disappearing figure. Pulling my hair in frustration, I rubbed my forehead vigorously trying to calm my very own self. Pacing her and there restlessly, my eyes constantly looking at the OT door. Both the families were worried and were constantly praying for naira and the babies.

------------------------------------------------------

Feb 5, early morning,

It's been freaking 8 hours since she was taken in! And no one were saying anything and I couldn't manage to hold myself together any more. Her screams were now becoming prominent. Despite knowing this will happen one or the other day, despite preparing myself to listen to her dreadful screams and pain for solid 9 months. It was so damn Hard to face the reality.

Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें