✈️Kaira To Go On A Trip? ✈️

Leap of 2 weeks,

(Naira's pov)

I woke up when I felt a kiss on my forehead, to be greeted by my husband who pulled me into a warm hug.

"Good morning wifey" he said pulling me closer and covering us with a duvet...

"Good morning patidev" I said as I snuggled more into him....

"bed coffee! " he said forwarding a coffee mug and I smiled at him. He started drinking his coffee, while I was staring at him...

"kya hua" he asked confused seeing me not having my drink.

"I don't want it...." I said keeping the coffee cup in the table beside.

"kyun, isn't it good? " he raised his brows in a question and took a quick sip of his coffee.

"It's good only.... Phir kyun... Kya naira I made this with so much effort and love.... Par tum...." he said pouting, turning his face to the other side .

I then took the coffee mug from his hand and took a sip and he smiled at me cheekily....

"this is so good kartik, patanai kyun  coffee in my mug doesn't taste this way! " I said as I took another sip from his cup.

His hand travelled to my waist pulling me closer, I felt his hot breath in my neck as he placed wet kisses on my skin.... I moaned in pleasure and I placed my lips on his, pulling him into a kiss.... We were kissing till we went out of breath. I pushed him a bit and came out of his hold, rushing to the washroom.

(Kartik's pov)

I ruffled my hair as I followed her to the washroom. She gasped seeing me and before she could say something, I turned on the shower. The moderate hot shower heated up the atmosphere around as we stood under the shower in close proximity. The water made her night gown stick to her body, revealing all her curves. She looked so sexy and hot....

I tucked a few strands of her hair, as I cupped her face. Our lips met and we were hungrily kissing each other. I lost control of myself over her inviting lips...

Pulling her skin of neck between my teeth, I pressed hard to give her a Hickey... she let out a cry and I instantly placed trail of wet kisses on the spot to soothe her pain....

She ran her fingers over my chest and arms, making me moan in pleasure. I kissed her forehead, cheeks, and eyes. The water from shower still dripping over us...

Soon all the physical barriers were removed and we made love under the shower....

🎶🎶🎶

Tere hi saaye mein
Khwabon ki baahon mein
Apni kahaani likhun
Hanste huve pal mein
Rote huve pal mein teri zubaani bahun
Aisa naata kya rishta kehlata
Bas teri banke rahun

Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें