Epilogue ~ Our Little World

(Naira's pov:)

" haan maa.... We will be back home in a couple of weeks... Actually kartik said his project is in it's final stage!" I was talking to swarna maa on phone. We are returning to udaipur in 2 weeks. We miss everyone there and so do they. It's been 4 months away from home.

" Naira..... Baby.... Come here fast ......" I sighed as I heard kartik calling out from upstairs...

"!! Mendakkk...!!"

" just a min kartik....." I shouted from the garden.

" seems someone is too impatiently looking for you..." maa teased in phone and we shared a quick laugh.

" He is calling me.... I will call you later.... Miss you maa!"

" take care naira... Miss you too... " I ended the call and rushed to our room.

" what's that kartik! Can't you wait for 2 min...." my words trailed off as I saw our 1 year old, precise 14 months old twins trying to stand on their own clutching the sides of the couch.

" naira look...." kartik exclaimed happily. I was speechless... Oh my god my babies! I dropped to the floor on my knees near kartik who instantly switched on the video camera and placed it at a distance to capture the special moment.

I squealed in excitement and kartik took me into his embrace as we looked at our babies. Kairav was the first to stand on his legs while kiara found it a bit difficult. Well kiara took sometime in her every firsts. I still remember the day, a month ago when kairav uttered his first words, " maa...", kiara spoke 3 days after, but her first words were unsurprisingly " papa..."

"!! Papa's princess after all !!"

But that was the most happiest day of our life. No words can describe the euphoria you feel when you hear your kids calling " mumma and papa" for the very first time... They were simply magical!

Kairav held kiara's hands and she stood on her feet, one hand holding her brother while the other clutching the sides of the couch. Though it was an unconscious action of the twins, I couldn't help but smile widely seeing the bond my babies shared. They will make a great bro - sis pair for sure!

On breaking the hug, I shifted my gaze towards kartik who was keenly  looking at our babies trying to take their first step without blinking.

" our babies naira.... They are growing...." his voice was breaking a bit in happiness.

" haan kartik...." I nodded happily and intertwined my fingers with his.

I stretched my arms forward as kairav started taking slow steps towards me, while kiara repeated her brother's action. A part of mine cheered them to keep trying, while the other didn't want them to fall and get hurt.

" that's it kairav come on... Just a few more steps baby...." I heard kartik saying, breaking my thoughts. With another few wonky weak steps, kairav reached my hand and I pulled him into a hug... He did it!

"wowww baby.... You did it...yayyy" I kissed his cheeks while he giggled happily. Kartik jumped on his feet like a kid... Did I not say I have 3 kids in my home!! I smiled adoring his happiness.

🎉 आपने Tangled Strings Of Love को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Tangled Strings Of Love  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें