_06_

Ray of light coming through the curtain of the room hit Minjoo's face waking her up from her sleep

She sat up and felt her body aching all over. Walking up to the nearest mirror, she looked at her face and saw a plaster on her right forehead.

"Where am I?"

Minjoo opened the room door and heard voices coming from downstairs.

She slowly walked down the stairs while trying to eavesdrop.

"Chaewon-ah, you can't keep on doing these things."

Minjoo peeped a little and saw Yena and Chaewon arguing but Chaewon seemed like she's not into it.

"What do you mean I can't?" Chaewon answered back.

"It's dangerous! For god's sake, please listen to me." Yena walked up in front of Chaewon who was still busy reading the news on her phone.

"Relax, ducky. I'm still in one piece after all these years."

"I'm still older than you but you never hear my advices." Yena whined as she sat in front of Chaewon.

"But still, you went too far this time. You threatened on doing that thing!" Yena snapped back.

"You know I won't do it. Why bother stopping me?" Chaewon snickered at Yena.

"Ugh! I'm so done with you." Yena crossed her arms and switched on the television.

"I've never told you to get involved." Chaewon stuck her tongue out and just giggled.

Minjoo who were still listening suddenly felt a headache coming through making her lose balance.

"Argh!"

A shout startled the both girls in the living room and shocked them when they saw Minjoo already on the floor.

Chaewon and Yena quickly picked her up and layed her down on the couch.

"Do you think she heard everything?" Yena looked up to Chaewon who was just staring at the unconcious girl.

"Yeah, I think so."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. She's going to know anyway  because of what happened yesterday." Chaewon said as she went to the bathroom and brought a soaked towel with a bowl of cold water.

She handed the towel to Yena and earned a confusing look from the latter.

"She has a fever. Put it."

Yena gladly took it and put it on Minjoo's forehead. She then smirked at Chaewon when she saw the concern look on Chaewon's face.

"You're caring for her, this is something new."

"Shut it, Yen. Just let it slide once."

---

"Urgh, what happened?" Minjoo opened her eyes and felt something cold on her forehead.