_22_

-🤕🦊-

-🤕🦊-

Chaewon's pov

I heard the sound of beeping as I feel myself gained conciousness. I tried to move my leg a little but something was keeping it hard to do so.

"Argh." Slowly opening my eyes, I held my head when a stinging feeling hits it.

"Chaewon, you're awake!!"

A very unfamiliar looking girl suddenly wrapped her arms around me and started sobbing on my shoulder.

"W-who are you?" I was very shocked. I don't remember knowing her anywhere.

She let go of her hug and wiped her tears. "Youㅡ don't know me?"

I shook my head indicating as a no. I saw her shoulders slumped as her before smiling lips curved downwards into a sad one.

"Urm, I'm Kim Minjoo. Your-"

"CHAEWON-AH!" Yena shouted as she pushed the ward door open. She heard Chaewon's voice from outside and was very happy to know that the younger girl finally woke up from her coma state.

"Ducky!!" I opened out both of my arms waiting for a hug from the girl but received nothing instead.

She stopped midway as she looked at me with a questioning face. "Ducky?"

"Yeah, of course ducky. I always called you that because of that lips of yours! Now give Chae Chae a hug."

"...Chae Chae?" Yena glanced at Minjoo who was sitting beside me mouthing her a 'what's going on?' and the latter also shook her head.

"Oh, Miss Kim finally woke up. Let us give her a check up first okay? I would like you two to go get some fresh air first in the meantime." The doctor suddenly barged in the intense atmosphere in the ward causing us to be surprised.

"Oh, ne." Yena bowed at him and took Minjoo along with her. While me, I don't even understand what's happening.

End pov

---

"Unnie, what do you think happened to her?" Minjoo asked out loud of what's going inside her head.

"I don't know Joo. Let's just wait for what the doctor has to say."

Minjoo nodded and decided to ask another question. "So, ducky and Chae Chae huh?" She giggled thinking of those cute nicknames.