_18_

I think this story has become weird, idk... just enjoy them while it lasts~

-🍃💧-

Minjoo woke up with Chaewon cuddling next to her. She looked at the girl who was sleeping soundly with soft snores.

She lifted Chaewon's hand that was wrapped on her waist and placed it on her pillow. Minjoo wanted to leave early not actually wanting to wake up the older girl.

Minjoo quietly shifts to the other side of the bed and sat up. She looked at her phone and saw that there were a few notifications for her. Some missed calls from her father and other few messages from her brother.

Not minding the notifs which were actually straight up for her, she took her jacket that was put on a chair backrest whilst wearing her cap that was brought along with her yesterday. She carefully opened the door not wanting to cause any creaking sounds and closed it back after stepping out of the room.

Minjoo went downstairs and she was still amazed at how Chaewon could live in this big house all by her own. She looked around the house and spotted a room with the door left slightly opened. With her curiousity, she slightly pushed open the door enough for her to peek inside the room.

Reaching out to the light switch, the room was lit and every single thing inside it could be seen. It was Chaewon's work room. From the hanging photos on the board to the boxes placed on top of each other. There was also photoshots from scenes, a few pistols placed on top of a table and very thick files beside them.

A sudden realization hit her.

'Chaewon has been looking into her parents' accident case this whole time.'

Minjoo was about to switch off the lights not wanting to get caught trespassing to a room where she shouldn't be when someone suddenly called her name.

"Minjoo-ssi? What are you doing here?"

She turned her head around and saw Yena looking at her questioningly.

"Ah, Yena unnie. I- i just stumbled in?" She let out an awkward laugh before slowly walking past the girl.

Yena being the fast one, quickly grabbed Minjoo's hand preventing the latter to walk away. Minjoo gulped, afraid of what the older was going to do.

Yena went close to her ear wanting to whisper something.

"Don't tell anyone about this." The latter said with a stern yet low voice giving chills down Minjoo's spine.

Minjoo nodded and pulled back her hand. She quickly went out of the house leaving Yena behind with no questions asked between them. She let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding it herself once stepping out of the place.

The walk back home was pretty quiet without the sound of vehicles or people going to work since it was still early in the morning.

Minjoo lowered down her cap even more and put her hands inside her pockets. With her head facing down along the way, she didn't notice a person who was heading towards her opposite direction.

"Argh!" Minjoo groaned while holding her head still.

The big impact from their bodies colliding with each other made the girl fall backwards onto the ground.

"Here, let me help." A hand reached down to her who was still tring to endure the pain from the fall. It was a boy's voice that is quite familiar to her.

"Thanks." She reached out to the hand, grabbing it and pulled herself up. Wanting to run away, she fixed herself up and bowed at him.

"Kim Minjoo, right?"