_17_

-🐶🌃-

"So, where are we going?" Minjoo asked. They just finished eating and were just riding on the bike while enjoying the cold breeze.

"I don't know, you decide."

"What? You said like you have plans for us just now!" Minjoo half-shouted at Chaewon's ears.

"Slow down your voice will ya?! I only have plans for the night," Chaewon answered and continued to concentrate back on the road.

"Why night?"

"Because it feels more romantic?"

Minjoo gasped. She couldn't believe what the older just said. "KIM FUCKING CHAEWON WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?!"

"Yahhh! Don't ruin this day please pepe frog." Chaewon said with an irritated tone.

"Fine." Minjoo let out a puff and tightened her hold on Chaewon's waist.

Chaewon noticed it and decided to tease the girl. "And does holding on my waist more tighter shows that you are mad?"

"No, I'm not mad pshh, nonsense. I don't know what you are talking about Chae. The imaginary frog beside the street just told me to do it and I just follow what it said. I have nothing to do with this."

"You're spitting out random words again Joo-ya." Chaewon giggled.

"Okay, fine. Do you want me to let go of you? If you want, I'll gladly do it." Minjoo was about to release her hands when Chaewon suddenly grabbed them preventing her to let go.

"No, I like it when you hold me. It's like your presence around me warms me up and could make me feel so relaxed. So please, don't let go." Chaewon said in a pleading kind of way making Minjoo's heart went all soft.

"Okay, Chae."

Minjoo rested her head on the older's shoulder breathing in the minty sweet perfume that she has always like.

---

-skip to evening time-

"Kim Minjoo-ssi, we've been here for hours. Come on, let's go already." Chaewon whined seeing Minjoo who was still caught up playing with the puppies since the moment they stepped into the place.

They are currently at a dog cafe which was Minjoo's idea to go there. She said that she has been wanting to go there since she was a kid and Chaewon just agreed with her choice.

"A few more minutes please, Chaewon-ah." Minjoo said while patting the puppy's head, lifting it up and held it in her arms.

"Aish, you've been saying that thing over and over again." Chaewon crossed her hands and slumped herself back to the bean bag.

"I hate chu." She said with pouted lips.

Minjoo changed her attention to the latter and almost laughed when seeing her being so childish. She stood up went to Chaewon.

"Look at this puppy, it reminds me of Yujinie." Minjoo said showing the puppy in front of Chaewon's still pouting face.

"Oh, now you're bringing Yujin up?" Chaewon asked shoving Minjoo's hands away from her face.

Minjoo grinned knowing Chaewon is just being a baby. She gently placed the puppy back down and kneeled down in front of the older.

"Chaewon-ah." Minjoo called her but getting no response.