Meeting you

.  The next day.                   

(Since your mom had gone for work. you decided to call Mina)
On the phone
Mina - Hello?
Y/n- Hey its me, Moms gone to work and I'm boreeeedddd
Mina- Same here, I was thinking of going out to eat. Wanna join?
Y/n- Sure.
Mina- I'll be bringing some friends too.
Y/n- great.
Timeskip.                  

(You arrived at the place and saw your friend, she waved at you to join her, you went towards thier table)
Y/n- Hello. (Smiles)
Mina- Hi, please sit. Lemme introduce you to my friends. This is Irene and Rosè.
Irene& Rosè - Hello~
Y/n- Hi I'm y/n. Nice to meet you
Rose - Nice to meet you too (smiles)
Irene- Likewise.(smiles)
( you and Mina's friends were chatting, you got to know about Rosè and irene really well, You were happy that you made new friends)
Timeskip.            (8:30 pm )                  

(You all lived on different streets so y'all said your goodbyes and left)
(You were walking alone with your hands in your pocket of your hoodie)
(Suddenly someone covered your mouth with his hands and dragged you in a dark alley. You tried to scream and struggle but it was no use.)
???- HelLooO princessss~
(Just by hearing his voice, you realised he was a drunk person)
(He pushed you against the wall and you winced in pain)
???- What are you doing out here all....alone.(smirk)
Y/n- l-let me g-go  (you were so scared, you were hesitating to talk)
???- Sorry, can't hear you.
Y/n- I SAID LET ME GO YOU JERK!!
(You yelled at him)
???- Did you just yell at me. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!!(He pushed you against the wall harder)
(You're eyes were tearing up)
(Suddenly someone comes out of nowhere)
???- Let her go!!
???- And Who are you. ( the drunk guy says and points at the other person)
???- HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT. LET.HER.GO.(He runs to the drunk guy and punched him in his face multiple times and was beating the hell out of him. The guy was bleeding badly and had fallen down, he used all his strength to get up and run away from that place )
(You were still in shock and frightened)
( the guy who helped you looked at you, his eyes were shining yellow.)
(He was coming closer to you but stopped since you looked scared, and his eyes faded to normal.)
???- calm down, I won't hurt you.
(He said in a soft voice) come, let me take you home.
Y/n- umm t-thank you for h-helping me. (You hesitated at first but then you walked home with him)
???- No problem. By the way my name is Jeno, Lee jeno. (He spoke calmly)

Y/n- Nice to m-meet you

Y/n- Nice to m-meet you. I'm y/n
Jeno- Likewise. You have a beautiful name.
Y/n- Thanks. I-I wanna know how       y-your eyes h-had changed its colour.
Jeno- Uh o-oh t-those are my eye contacts, t-they change c-colour automatically.(nervous laugh)
Y/n- (confused) Huh. Oh cool.(in your mind:-)  wait... is he lying? Nevermind I'm not curious about it.
Y/n- uh Jeno....you look really familiar. Have we met before?
Jeno- (Shrugs) I dont know. Maybe
Timeskip.  (At home)                             
Y/n- Thank you so much Jeno! I really appreciate you walking me home.
Jeno- I'm always happy to help.( smiles) I need to go now, please take care of yourself.(he left before you could say anything else)
Y/n- what a nice person. (You went inside your house and closed the door )
The next day.                                       
(You woke up at 8:00 am and did your morning routine, you had your breakfast and decided to visit the bookstore to buy some books in the evening)
Timeskip.         In the evening.            
(You carried a pepper spray in your purse just in case you needed it.)
Y/n- ok mom~ I'm going~
Mom- Bye, take care sweetie.
(You ran out and went to the book store which was close to your house)

(You were so engrossed in deciding which book to buy that you didn't notice someone was watching You)
???- Y-Y/N
Y/n- (looks in that direction) Omg Jeno, what are you doing here.
Jeno- I was bored so I thought of reading a book.
Y/n- Same.What a coincidence.
(You bought the books you wanted and jeno requested you to go for a walk in the park with him, you didn't have much to do so you accepted )
On     the       way                     

Jeno - I know a beautiful park, i usually go there when I want peace & quite.
Y/n - oh can't wait to see it.
Jeno - you will love it.
Timeskip.                  (At the park)       

Jeno- Ta-da~~ so...what do you think?
Y/n- oh myIts so beautiful, no its more than beautiful. Thank you for showing this to me. I love it

(You and jeno took a long walk and got to know each other really well, y'all realised you both had a lot in common)Jeno- Oh so you like horror movies?Y/n- I do

Jeno- Oh so you like horror movies?
Y/n- I do. A Lot.
Jeno- oh really? Do you have any favourites
Y/n- I have a whole list.
Jeno- I would definitely like to hear it.
(Y'all talked for a long time, but the sky was turning dark )
(You decided to go home, Jeno insisted in walking you there)
(So he bought you an ice-cream while walking on the way)
Y/n - I'm actually having fun talking to you.
Jeno- Me too.
Y/n- Do you have any friends.
Jeno- A few, including my brothers and you.
Y/n- oh I also have a few.
(Suddenly this guy came running towards the two of you ,panting, he looked young, around the age 19-20  )
Jeno - J-jaemin.(his eyes widened)
Jaemin - Hey hyung, what are you doing here? And who's this girl?
HOLD ON!! Is this y/n! How is she alive? You told dad that you killed her!!
Y/n- WHA-