Reality

(you were so shocked, you felt betrayed and your heart was falling into pieces when you heard what Jaemin said)
Y/n- You w-wanted to kill me?!!(You shouted at him with anger and sadness)
Jeno- Y/n, I can explain.
You- EXPLAIN?!?! I don't wanna hear it, GET LOST!!? I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!(You pushed him) (Your eyes were tearing up but you controlled yourself and walked away)
(Suddenly you felt something hard, Hit your head badly from behind, your head started feeling heavy and you fell to the ground)
(The next you knew is that you had woken up in an unfamiliar room)

You- EXPLAIN?!?! I don't wanna hear it, GET LOST!!? I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!(You pushed him) (Your eyes were tearing up but you controlled yourself and walked away)(Suddenly you felt something hard, Hit your head badly from behind, your...

Y/n- Where am I, what happened?
(You touched your head from behind and saw that there was blood)(even the pillow you were sleeping on had a spot of blood)
You- (shocked) I need to get out of here.
(At that moment someone entered the room)
???- I-I'm very S-sorry.
You- Why did you bring me here? TAKE ME BACK!!! You traitor!
Jeno - Y/n, there's a reason I had to do this. I'm trying to help you.
You- help me? Who said that I needed your help!
Jeno- you need to Listen to me, (sits next to you) My father is the king of the demons world whereas your parents rule the fairy world.
You- Fairy world? Demon world? Is this some kind of joke? (laughs)
Jeno- y/n, please. Trust me
You- TrUsT YoU. (Sarcastic laugh)
You wanted to kill me!
Jeno- (Takes in a deep breath) My father said that he would give me his throne if I'm worthy of it,So he sent me to the world of human beings to find you and.....
You- And?
Jeno- F-finish you and your family.
(You couldn't believe what you were hearing, you were getting more and more afraid every second)
Jeno- But I couldn't do it, Remember when that drunk guy had attacked you? It was me who had hired him, I told him to kill you, But you were so innocent and pure that I completely forgot about the throne and went in to help you.
I tried killing you so many times but in the end All I did was....protect you.
I told my brothers everything, they will help us too. (He hugged you)
Y/n- B-but you're a demon right?
Jeno- Yes I am (he said sadly, And looked into your eyes as his eyes changed its colour to red)
Y/n - whoa. (You then understood why his eyes changed colour)
Jeno- Look. I won't hurt you. I promise.

Y/n- So you're different from the other demons.
Jeno- That's true.
Jeno - Please let's be friends again. (Smiles)
(You giggled at his cuteness)
You- Ok...fine. By the way, I'm a little mad at you for hitting me on the head, it's kinda bleeding right now.
Jeno- I'm deeply sorry about that.
(He rushed to open one of his drawers and removed a first aid kit and applied medicine on your head)
Jeno- It was actually Jaemin's idea to hit you. (He said while slowly using cotton to stop the blood from your head)
You - haha😂.....is Jaemin your brother?
Jeno - yeah , my younger brother.
You- ow ow ouch. (You hissed in pain as he applied the medicine)
Jeno- Sorry, I apologise. I'll be more gentle.
You- Its fine. So when can I go home? My mom will get worried.
Jeno - The thing is ,me and my brother Renjun made a plan.
You - Plan? What plan?
Jeno- Somebody Told our father that
He/she saw you alive. I told my father that I had killed you. So dad decided to go to your house today and see if you are there or not. I took your phone and messaged your mom saying that you're having a sleep over with your friends. She said that it was fine, and that she would be taking an extra shift at work.
You - okay, where's my phone?
Jeno- whoops! I was going to give it to you (he says while searching through his jeans pockets)oh here you go.(he hands you your phone)
You- Thanks. Whose room is this? It's beautiful.
Jeno- Its my room, you can stay here.
Y/n- great! Hold on, you said that my parents rule the fairy world?Could you explain that sentence?
Jeno- yeah your parents have powers, they are the most powerful fairies in the world.
Y/n- Then why haven't they told me anything about this?
Jeno- That's cause you're not ready to know this stuff.
Y/n- oh (in her mind)- I'm having a hard time believing all this. I'm still afraid to trust Jeno. Why is everything so complicated? I have a feeling that my life is going to change sooner or later (Sighs)