Together Now

A/n POV.
Jeno went to your house and your parents were already awake, searching for you.
Jeno- Mrs y/l/n Where is Y/n?
Your Mom- We heard some noise coming from y/ns room. We couldn't hear it clearly, we thought it was the TV or something but then we came to know it was y/n talking to a girl but once we opened her room, she wasn't there. (•́︿•̀)
(your dad comes running from outside)
Your dad- No I couldn't find her. :-(
Jeno- I think I know where she is. We can handle it. We'll bring her back as soon a possible.
(Jeno And his brothers rushed out and flew up into the air)
(And followed Jeno)
Renjun - Where are we going?
Jeno- I'm sure it was Irene and rose that took her to the castle in the forest. We need to get there because they work for the wolves.
15 minutes later.
Jaemin - (points) look! There's the castle.
(All of them jumped down and ran inside)
MEANWHILE...... (Y/N POV)

(The boy with the deep voice spoke )
???- I forgot to introduce myself...My name is Felix

Felix - Do you see that diamond? (He indicated to the diamond which was in between the two thrones

Felix - Do you see that diamond? (He indicated to the diamond which was in between the two thrones.) It contains dark powers and not just that, it contains my blood. Problem is...that it doesn't work. The powers only work in one place and that place is in this snow globe. And then once I keep it there I- We will rule the world.
You- what makes you think I'll give it to you?!
Felix - ohh princess~ (Smirk) You don't know what I'm capable of.
(You kicked his knee, which made him drop the snow globe. You caught it and looked him in the eye.)
You- You don't know what I'm capable of either. (In a blink of an eye your eyes changed to Red)

Felix - (groaned) (The wolves behind him growled angrily and came a step forward but Felix stops them) Felix- Oh feisty, I like it

Felix - (groaned)
(The wolves behind him growled angrily and came a step forward but Felix stops them)
Felix- Oh feisty, I like it. (smirk)
(Irene comes from behind and tackles you to the ground, she scratches your face with her huge long nails.

You - Ahhhhhhhhhh (She tried to stab you in your stomach but you dodged it by turning yourself around yet somehow you got stabbed in your shoulder)(Your fangs grew longer and you bit her shoulder causing the venom to spread in Irene's blood ) (Ire...

You - Ahhhhhhhhhh
(She tried to stab you in your stomach but you dodged it by turning yourself around yet somehow you got stabbed in your shoulder)
(Your fangs grew longer and you bit her shoulder causing the venom to spread in Irene's blood )
(Irene started breathing heavily)
Irene- (growls)
(her eyes turning completely white as she lifelessly drops to the ground )
(You stood up holding your shoulder in pain)
Rose Gasps as she sees Irene )
(Rose turns into a huge snake and grabs your leg with her tail pulling you down, you fell and one of the wolves pounced on you )
You- Get off me!
(you punched him in the face, which made him lose his temper making him bite your arm)
(You hissed in pain and kicked him off you, rolling to side you got up and created lightning in between your hand)

You - Ahhhhhhhhhh (She tried to stab you in your stomach but you dodged it by turning yourself around yet somehow you got stabbed in your shoulder)(Your fangs grew longer and you bit her shoulder causing the venom to spread in Irene's blood ) (Ire...

(As you did that, even outside the castle, thunder and lightning could be heard)
(You released all that power from your hand, straight towards Rose and the wolves)
(They flinched and howled in pain as they were getting electrocuted)
(Your t shirt was covered in blood stains, your shoulder was bleeding badly. You touched your face and felt a huge scratch)
(Felix lifted his hand up in the air making the table in the corner, float up. It flung right at you but you blocked it with your arms)
(That's when your eyes got heavy and the last thing you remember was Jeno holding on to you as everything turns black )
JENO POV.

(As I (Jeno) arrived at the castle, even though I was late I managed a catch Y/n before she could fall)
Jeno- ohh noo (gasps)
(I felt like crying when I realised that y/n was bleeding a lot) (I hugged her and then carried her while my brothers took care of the wolves and found the snow globe and even took the diamond )
(I brought y/n to my home and cautiously put her on my bed)
Me (jeno) - (In my mind) Wow My precious Sleeping Beauty.
(I thought as I caressed her head)
(I bought the medical kit and removed the necessary items from it. )
Timeskip.

(After I bandaged And covered her wounds. I let her rest and went to her house to talk to her parents)

2 HOURS LATER
Y/N POV

(You woke up and found out that you weren't in your room and your shoulder was hurting)
(you thought to yourself 'How did I end up in Jeno's room')
(you stood up carefully and walked towards the door )
(you opened it and, Jeno who was drinking a glass of water turned to your direction)
Jeno - Princess, I missed you. (Runs and hugs you)
You- ah I-I missed y-you too.
(you hugged him back even though you were in pain)
Jeno- OH I'm sorry I forgot. (he takes a glass of water and takes you to his room)
(you sat on his bed and he gave you the glass)
Jeno- I bet your wondering why you're here.....well, we've gotten into a lot of trouble this week. There are still more creatures looking for you. Now that we have found the diamond and the snow globe we're in even more danger. But of course we can handle it. I convinced your parents to let you live here for a few days. I promised them that I'd protect you. Your Parents also decided that they are gonna start living in our new angel world)
You - So they have the snow globe? Jeno- Yeah Renjun found it. And then I gave it to your parents. Now that you're here I'm gonna take care of You. Okay?
You - (smiles and nods) okay...
Jeno- Now!.....Tell me everything that Happened. How did you land up at the castle?
You - Irene was hiding in my closet and she found the snow globe and tried to steal it so I chased her and I was able to catch her only after she stopped at the castle.
Jeno - Huh? But why did you go after her?
You - I just said - cause she had the snow globe. Which is important to you so I cannot lose it.
(Jeno took a small pause before speaking )
Jeno - I can't believe you would do that. I mean, How nice of you. You went though so much just because I told you to take care of it. I know that I said the globe is important to me and I'm sorry I Doubted you yesterday when I thought you lost the snow globe. But you should know......You are more important to me.

You are more important to me