Confession

Jeno- SHE'S MINE!!! DON'T COME NEAR HER AGAIN!!!
(In that second litteraly everyone stopped what they were doing)
(They looked at Jeno surprised)
Jeno- (in his mind) oh no, Why did I have to say it out loud? You stupid fool. Say something now ,you can't keep quiet.
You- (In your mind) What just happened? Did he just say-

Jeno- Fine....Y/n I'll say it,  I like you,.....No,  I love you, I loved you ever since we first met, I didn't realise it at first but I just couldn't get you out of my mind. I want to be with you, but I was afraid because of what you might say, I was scared about what my dad could do to us.But I realised that no power in this world can keep me away from you. I love you Y/n.

(you couldn't believe what he was saying) (You have always wanted to hear him say those words to you but that had only been a dream or a fantasy to you) (your heart was beating so fast that you could hear it)
(Your eyes were tearing up but you controlled yourself)
You - J-Jeno...I-I.. I LOVE YOU TOO...ALOT.
(As soon as Jeno heard what you said,  He walked up to you and lightly cupped your face with both his hands and kissed you softly on your lips)
(Without hesitation you kissed him back)
Mark & Jaemin & chenle- Woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Jisung, Renjun& haechan-👏🏻👏🏻(Claps)  FINALLY!!
Your mom - I KNEW IT!! ^o^
(You both pull away)
you- (Chuckles)
Jeno- Thank you Y/n, I have never been this happy. (Smiles)
(Jeno looks over to his dad)
Jeno - Umm... Dad, I'm Sorry I disobeyed you but I had my reasons. I Totally understand if you don't want to give me your throne. But I want you to know that I really love her and I'm going to protect her at all cost, She changed me, she makes me feel better when I have a hard day,  when I'm with her everyday goes perfectly. I feel like I have made the right decision in my life (He said as he looked at you) And I would really be grateful if you could treat her well and not hurt her.
You- (Smiles)
Jeno- (Smiles back at you)
(His dad) - (Sighs) Seeing you two together reminds me of how I was when I was with your mom. My son, I must say I've never seen you so happy before nor have I seen you smile in a long time, you deserve it...I'm happy for you. (small smile)
The Others-๏_
Jeno- R-Really dad?
His dad- Yes I mean it.
(Jeno then ran and hugged his dad)
His dad- Not Just that, I've decided to give you my throne. I think you're gonna do a great Job.
Jeno- (Gasps) Thank you so much dad for everything.
His dad- (chuckles) No worries.....Hongjoong, you can leave now, I guess I don't need y'all .
(Hongjoong walked out with a dissapointed face along with his brothers)
Jeno - So will you stop treating the angels badly?
His dad- Yes of course,(clears throat) And Y/n if theres anything you need just let me know.
You- (smiles) (nods) Thank you sir, there is something actually.
His dad- ok? Go on..
You- It would mean a lot to me if you could...uhh.. Release the angels that have...been imprisoned in the cellar. (looks down)
His dad- (small chuckle) Don't be scared, I'll tell the guards to release them as soon as possible.
You - Thank you (small bow)
(Everything went great and then all of y'all decided to go home)
(You took your mom and dad to the car and Jeno asked them if they would allow him to take you for a walk)
Your Dad- Go ahead. How could I say no to you.
Jeno - Thank you (bows)
(Jeno runs to you)
Jeno- Let's go? (smiles)
You-  Yeah ✌
(Jeno's brothers took the car ride home)
(You and Jeno took a shortcut and went to the same beautiful park Jeno had shown you a long time ago, where you got to know each other well)
(Both of you walked in the park holding hands and talking)
Jeno- How was it, staying at marks place?
You - Eh it was alright, they were fun though. Specially jaehyun and yuta.(chuckles)
Jeno - What do you mean?
You - (Explains everything)
Jeno - THEY DID WHAT??!!?!
you- (laughs) Relax it's okay.
Jeno- No it's not, I will talk to them.
You - Wow.
Jeno - what?
You - You're so overprotective.
Jeno- (looks down)  oh sorry
(You hugged him and whispered in his ear)
You- It's alright, It's cute when you get overprotective of me.
Jeno- (hugs you back) (chuckles) Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night at 7?
You- Yeah Sure!
(You and Jeno walked home and he brought you an ice cream just like before)
Jeno- Let's share this ice-cream.
You- (nods cutely) okay (you licked the ice-cream) wow that's sweet. 👍
Jeno- Yeah Delicious.
Timeskip. (once you reached home)

you- Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow.
Jeno - Yeah bye, see ya.
(You were about to go inside but Jeno caught your hand)
Jeno- Y/n wait.
You- hmm?
(Jeno pulled you close and kissed you passionately, his hands were on your waist you kissed him back, your hands travelled from his hair to his neck)
(You both pull away after 2 minutes )

Jeno- I'll come pick you up at seven. You will love the place. By the way you look cute when you blush.
You- (blushes) Can't wait for tomorrow. (smiles)
(He let's go off your hand and you go inside )

 (smiles)(He let's go off your hand and you go inside )