SECRET? SURPRISE?

(TIME SKIP ( EVENING 6 PM.)

(You got out of the room and started searching all around the house and everywhere)
(You stopped when you reached the living room and saw that everyone was there, Mark, Taeyong, yuta, Jaemin, Jisung. All of Jeno's brothers and cousins were there except Jeno.
You - Hey Have you guys seen Jeno?
Mark - Nope, no,not at all.
(You looked at him in a weird way)
You - o-okay.
(You noticed that all of them were staring at you)
You - Is something wrong?
Mark - Nope, no, not at all.
You - Did Jeno Atleast tell you where he's going?
Mark - Nope, n-
(Jaemin covers his mouth before he could continue his sentence )
Jaemin - He didn't say anything..Do you want something?
You - I'm supposed to go to the palace with him but I can't figure out where he is, I looked everywhere.
Taeyong - I can drop you there if you want. Are you ready?
You - OK thanks, Let me just find my outfit.
Jungwoo - If you want I can choose an outfit for you, I have a good sense of style.
You - really okay then. (you called him in and showed him your closet and waited for him to pick you an outfit)
Jungwoo - Here you go! This will look good on you!

 (you called him in and showed him your closet and waited for him to pick you an outfit) Jungwoo - Here you go! This will look good on you!

You - A-A dress? Okay alright I'll wear it.
Jungwoo - wear it, it suits you. (he said before leaving)
You- I wonder why he chose a dress. (you just shrugged and wore it)
Time skip.

(Taeyong gives you a ride to the palace and you got off from the car)
You - Thanks Taeyong.
Taeyong - Oh no problem (smiles)
(You went inside, it was pretty dark inside and it creeped you out)
You - Hello?
(you turned on the flashlight from your phone and found the light switch)
(Somehow when you put the switch on, you saw a pathway of lights lit up leading the way to the basement )
(You followed the lights as they were beautiful and you walked down the stairs that led to a beautiful setting with slow music and low lights)

Taeyong - Oh no problem (smiles) (You went inside, it was pretty dark inside and it creeped you out)You - Hello? (you turned on the flashlight from your phone and found the light switch) (Somehow when you put the switch on, you saw a pathway of li...

You - Oh my God, This is so~ beautiful.
(A voice came from behind you)
??? - But Nothing beats your beauty.
You - Jeno? (You turned around)
Jeno - You look beautiful. (smiles)
You - (blushes ) thanks.......wasn't I supposed to meet your father? Where were you? You were supposed to bring me here.
(Jeno didn't say anything but he came closer to you)
(Jeno takes your hands in his, you looked at him in the eyes and smiled )
You - I love this place, I like what you've done with it.
Jeno - I did it specially for you...
You - you turned it into a ballroom. For us? Wow.
Jeno - yeah (chuckles)
You - Can we dance t-together?
Jeno - Of course but first...... I have something I want to say to you.
You - okay? Go ahead..
Jeno - when I said...That, you living with me has made my days so fun...I meant it.... And when I said I don't know how to express it...I lied, I do know how to express it
(He suddenly gets down on one knee. you covered your mouth when you realized what he was doing)
Jeno- And that There's no words to describe how much I enjoy living with you, being with you...well there are words...y/n l/n will you Marry me?
(He takes out a small box with a beautiful ring in it)

y/n l/n will you Marry me? (He takes out a small box with a beautiful ring in it)

You - (gasps) Oh my God Jeno. (Your eyes were watering) YESS!! YES I will marry you.
(Jeno hugs you so tightly that you couldn't breathe)
Jeno - Y/n thank you thank you..i love you.
(He starts kissing your cheeks multiple times)
You- I love you too Jeno...
(Jeno wiped your tears)
Jeno - Don't cry.(chuckles) you're gonna make me cry too..
(He takes your left hand and puts the ring on your finger, perfect fit)
(He kisses you passionately)
Jeno - Whatever happens, whatever obstacles comes our way We will face them together and I will always be there for you....to protect you.
You - I'll be there for you too.
(He puts his hands on your waists and you wrap your arms around his neck)
(Y'all slowly started dancing to the music in the background)
Timeskip

(After dancing,Jeno decided for us to go upstairs)
(you went upstairs with Jeno, and all of his brothers, his father, his cousins and my parents were standing there impatiently)
Jeno - She said.... YES!
(At that moment everyone was wooing and cheering for us)
(Then Jeno's dad came to us and wished us congratulations)
Jeno's dad - Congratulations Y/n. I'm sure you guys will live a happy life together.
You - Thank you-
Jeno's dad - Call me dad.
You - (Chuckles) Thank you dad.
Your mom - Y/n I'm so happy for you and Jeno
(She came and hugged you both)
Your mom - y/n this belongs to you
(she said putting a pretty crown on your head)

 Your mom - Y/n I'm so happy for you and Jeno (She came and hugged you both) Your mom - y/n this belongs to you (she said putting a pretty crown on your head)

You - Oh wow...
Your dad - This is the crown that our princess should have.
You- I love it, thanks mom and dad.

(After everyone finished wishing you both, Jeno called you downstairs to the ballroom)
Jeno - (smiles) Come on, I want to add some of my favorite love songs and dance with you. (excited)
You - okay! (smiles)

(While dancing)
Jeno - Do you like this place? Because this is where we'll have our wedding.
You - Yes It's perfect..
(Jeno slowly leans in and kisses you, you kissed him back while the music plays in the background )
Jeno- I love you my princess
You - And I love you my prince.(winks)

A/N'S    NOTE

A/N'S NOTE. - so... This is the end of this story. I hoped you enjoyed it. BTW I have uploaded another ff on Soobin TXT. It's going to be different compared to all my other stories though. please feel free to check it out.
https://my.w.tt/yaossi0yw9